New Poll

#22.5 - A Haunted House Adventure, open to everyone
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Oct 28 2015, 07:32 AM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

Starting today, I've opened up a Haunted House thread in the AU section, and everyone's invited. It's a modern AU, no magic and all I ask is that people respect their fellow writers. Let your characters loose inside the house to explore, or to wreak havoc, to do good or evil.

Feel free to start inside the house, having arrived alone or earlier than everyone else. Or to go in a different direction than the others, to break off into small groups, to stay behind in a dark room and make out. Whatever you want to do, do it.

I'm going to leave it up until next Wednesday (the 4th of November). Consider this a rapidfire thread. Post as little or as much as you'd like, post multiple times or just once, post with all your characters or just one of them.

If you have questions, let us know.

Post here

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
ACELINE ROCHEV
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 01:54 PM

I'm definitely interested in having characters die here.

I feel like the horror thing is better if we don't openly plot things because then people don't know what to expect which is more fun 8D

So if anyone wants their character killed in the Murder House thread feel free to bother me because I have a few horrors up my sleeve. Of course if Aceline dies it should be dramatic so speak to me of that too if there are ideas.
^
NEHALENNI ALMASI
 Posted: Oct 29 2015, 02:01 PM
Cherith
68 posts
40 years

Ditto! I plan to bring in a few crazies, and Neha (who thinks herself perfectly sane) so murder is definitely on the menu.

P.S. WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MURDER HOUSE STAYS IN THE MURDER HOUSE
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND