Closed
New Poll

#26.5 - Voting and New Moderation Positions
DINAH
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:00 PM
0 posts
years

A few brief, but big additions▶ Of the Season Voting is here! Follow the link at the bottom of this announcement to cast your vote for Member, Male and Female of the Winter Season! Remember that Zoshka, Leliana and Zevran are ineligible for winning since they won last season.▶ Moving on, after a talk between Cherith and myself about how we're managing the massive workload it takes to run Unbound between the two of us, we've come to the agreement of opening up a number of moderator positions. The moderating positions that we're looking to fill are as follows and might be combined:Advertising Moderator: this person will be in charge of maintaining the advertising forum. Their primary duties involve linking back our ad to boards that have posted their ad here and posting our ad on other boards. Bumping our ad on the directories and submitting them to the tumblr directories. They will collaborate with Cherith to find new and inventive ways to promote the board and bring in new members.Tumblr Moderator: someone who's primary focus is on maintaining Unbound's tumblr. Reblogging writing resources that would be helpful to the community, inspiration and scenery, member made works such as fan art, play lists, etc as well collaborating with Dinah to promote monthly challenges and activities.Claims Moderator: this person's primary function is to keep the claims up to date each day. This position is essential to getting new characters sorted and active in a timely manner as well as ensuring reserves are added and removed and will work closely with Cherith.Archive Moderator: this person will also work closely with Cherith and the Claims moderator during activity sweeps, ensuring all inactive applications, threads, OOC posts have been properly archived. They will also monitor the moderation thread and take action with closing threads, reactivating threads and characters.Random Event Mod: someone who will keep an eye on ongoing threads and use the provided multimod to execute random events to maintain a sense of spontaneity across the board. They would also work closely with Dinah on orchestrating potential board wide events outside the scope of the game timeline.▶ With that said, I will be stepping down as an administrator and will be taking up the roll as a head moderator of sorts, focusing primarily on maintaining the shop, achievements and the monthly challenges as well as working with the moderating team. Cherith will be the sole administrator and all administrative questions may now be directed towards her and the Andraste account. It's been an absolute privilege to be one of your admins, but hopefully now this new position will let me be involved in a more hands on way.▶ Follow the link below to vote for your Of The Season choices and to submit your name or a nomination for consideration for the open moderating positions.UNBOUND JANUARY MEMBER POLL~The Staff
^
PELAGIUS ARISTON
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:14 PM

Thank you Dinah and Cherith for keeping the board running! <3
^
AELLAI TARETH
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:15 PM

I second what Bommie said! You guys are amazing. <3
^
ACELINE ROCHEV
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:23 PM

This is likely the best run site there is so <3.
^
CASSIAN ALLECTIUS
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 05:27 PM
birthe
110 posts
33 years
Mage

I fourth that sentiment! This place is great and so are you guys!
PMEmail
^
ZEVRAN ARAINAI
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 10:01 PM

I'll seventh this notion! Wait...there's no sixth? Well there should be.
^
ARI
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 10:11 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

I love you guys and appreciate all of your hard work <333
^
ALYSSA
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 02:22 AM

Thank you guys for all you've done for us. It really is amazing. <3
^
KETENA HAWKE
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 12:33 PM

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this awesome board!
^
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 08:57 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

New Shop Items

▶ Just a heads up everyone, we have added new items for purchase in the shop! You are now able to purchase a second specialization for your character! Here are the things to know about purchasing specializations:

Purchases are restricted by class and cannot be purchased for cross-class specializing (i.e. no rogues being able to learn the Spirit Warrior specialization).

Only one secondary specialization per character, no character is allowed to have more than two specializations at this time.

Specializations vary in price depending on their rarity or difficulty of mastery. More common or easier to train in specializations are cheaper than ones which would take extensive training or require certain criteria to be met.

These can be specializations that your character has had for a long time or just learned, but try to keep it realistic within your character's plot and development. Think of reasons why your character might turn to blood magic or train to be an assassin, for instance, before purchasing.

Please feel free to direct any questions to either Cherith or Dinah. Thank you!

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
COLE
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 09:35 AM
0 posts
years

You're all amazing
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND