Guest Welcome guest!

UNBOUND

Here on Unbound, our plot follows four different timelines, set throughout the canonical history of the Dragon Age. The events following Trespasser, the time of the Inquisition, the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall and the quest of the Warden against the Fifth Blight.

And So is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8.13

New Poll

#39 - HAPPY HOLIDAYS, 5 years and counting!
as played by STAFF

234" posts

group

Admin

Happy Holidays!

It's that time of year, frienderinos. Not only is it the holidays, but we recently passed Unbounds FIFTH anniversary! That's a pretty huge accomplishment, if I do say so myself.

This is a fairly big update so lets just jump right into it, shall we?

• First the bad news. We've got two pretty big goodbyes to say. You may have already seen Dinah's departure notice posted last month. In addition to Dinah leaving, we'll also be saying goodbye to Cat, one of our founders and fellow admin with me for the better part of the last five years. I'm going to miss them, as I'm sure will all of you and I hope that we'll see them again someday in the future. They're always welcome here.

• In order to get the bad news out of the way first, I skipped the most noticeable and the other big, big update -- the new skin! A big thank you to the two ladies at Julianna Codes for this beautiful skin. They've been working on this for us for a while now and I'm really happy to finally put it out there for you. You'll see some updates here and there that still need to be worked on. Not all of the old codes have been updated completely yet so don't be surprised if things get tweaked around here this weekend. That said, if you see any major broken issues or things that don't look quite right, please let me know so I can update things if needed. All your applications, shippers and trackers should've been updated to fit into the new look of the site but again if something's broke, let me know.

It is maybe worth noting that I think that some people's avatars have broken, despite having an image on their control panel. Please check yours, make sure they're in the right space on the control panel. If they're still broken, you might try uploading a .PNG image instead of a .JPG. If neither of those things fixes it, let me know and I'll see if there's a different solution.

• I'm reopening a plotting specific forum for shippers. Everyone is free to continue their development forums for other character items, but I think we can better facilitate plotting for characters to have them in a specific plotting forum. I've already moved all your shippers to make this transition pretty seamless for everyone. So if you've noticed them moved, that's where they went. And if you want to delete an old one and start over, I can do that too.

• Since it's the holidays, I'd like to open up sign-ups for our yearly gift exchange. As always these gifts should be small and inexpensive (free). Something as simple as new avatars, a playlist, a piece of fanfic, a really nice love letter about someone's writing or characters… whatever you feel is within your capability to provide someone else. If you'd like to participate -- please fill out this small form and post it below for me. (The answers can apply to board characters or canons from the games.

Name:
    Favorite Character (of yours):
    Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's):
    Favorite Song:
    Favorite Movie:

• A long while ago we used to host regular game or movie nights and I'd like to open those back up for our little community. Keep your eye on Discord for updates on day and times for those. I'd like to set our first one for this upcoming week -- so I'll update this space when I figure that out. (I'd like to do a holiday movie, so be thinking about ones you might like to watch.)

• Lastly, before I sign off, I'd like to thank all of you for sticking with us through this year. 2017 has been kind of a crap year for a lot of our members for a variety of reasons. You all are the reason this place holds up through the year, providing a close community of fans and friends and I'm really thankful for all of you. <3 Thank you for being you.
That's all for this announcement. Keep your eye on this space for more -- I've got tricks up my sleeves you all. Let's go into 2018 strong.

~Cherith

--------------------
FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
Dec 1 2017, 05:09 PM
as played by sugar

58" posts

group

Mage
Name: Sugar
Favorite Character (of yours): Garrett Hawke
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): Anders x Nathaniel
Favorite Song: Sleepwalking - The Chain Gang of 1974
Favorite Movie: The Silver Linings Playbook
Dec 2 2017, 10:20 AM
as played by HOLLY

20" posts

group

Rogue
Name: holly!!!
Favorite Character (of yours): probably tilly but i also love calpernia (im the worst)
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): ....... bug x tilly (again the worst)
Favorite Song: 1000hp - godsmack
Favorite Movie: baby driver
Dec 2 2017, 11:11 AM
as played by OOC Account

28" posts

group

Charades
Name: Squee!!
Favorite Character (of yours): Paj'Liara Montefiori and Quirin Albrecht (you can't make me choose)
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): mine: Quirin Albrecht x Daniel Faulkner, other: Cullen x Tallulah (hats to you, Cat and Dinah, because I'mma miss them)
Favorite Song: Boop by Cassie Williams
Favorite Movie: pffffffft... Um... Well... Mulan. LOL.
Dec 3 2017, 10:18 AM
as played by milk

35" posts

group

Mage
Name: milk
Favorite Character (of yours): the one ’n only bug
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): bug x everyone she’s ever met ever
Favorite Song: rn it’s west coast drama by kelsey bulkin
Favorite Movie: i wanna say bb driver but!!! it’s actually jennifer’s body fight me
Dec 3 2017, 11:10 AM
as played by Angel

39" posts

group

Name: Angel
Favorite Character (of yours): Diedrich
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): Diedrich x Nolani
Favorite Song: Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez
Favorite Movie: Right now? Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic

--------------------
FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
Dec 6 2017, 12:12 PM
as played by Vane

11" posts

group

Mage
Name: Vane
Favorite Character (of yours): Dorian (even if he wasn't my only character, he would be my fav)
Favorite Ship (of yours, or someone else's): Garrett and everybody
Favorite Song: Right now, Blue Monday by New Order (love my 80's jams)
Favorite Movie: Atomic Blonde
Dec 6 2017, 11:12 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll