#33 - Nothing Scarier than Politics, Just ask Honor
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Oct 9 2016, 10:20 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

The Inner Monologue Adventures

It's the spookiest time of year y'all. Welcome to October.

I've got a pretty short update and I'm going to try and keep it that way.

▶ First up, it feels weird to ask you to congratulate our OTM winners, but like they're not all me so go give Birthe and Cat some love for their wins. Also, look I figured out where to put them! So that was exciting. (They're under the tagbox in the sidebar, in case you missed 'em.)

▶ Thank you to everyone that picked up the Adamant Part One banner and ran with it. We've got two awesome threads going. Hopefully you guys can get those finished up before we're ready for Part Two. We'll leave the subforum live in the interim.

As for Part Two, I'll be putting war table missions up for those in the coming week, so watch for them. The dates for Adamant will be October 22nd through November 12th. I'm giving Part Two an extra week - and we may go beyond that depending on how things fall out. I think it will call for a little flexibility or even a part three if necessary. If you have ideas for how you want things to work for canon characters in regards to Adamant, please let me know so we can try and work it out!

Don't forget that you can check in on the dates from the handy calendar linked in the Navigation section of the sidebar too. You never know what crazy stuff is going to be hiding on that thing.

▶ Thirdly - a simple request. Now that we have these snazzy new profile pages for our characters, it would be awesome if people could go into their character panel and make sure to fill out all the links and what not. This helps the rest of us get a good look at character when we're writing or considering plots and all that good stuff.

▶ Good news Everyone! In the interim weeks between Here Lies the Abyss parts one and two, I want to start up a fun challenge. From time to time between major canon events, we'll be adding in some small fun ones for people to participate in or not, as you like. Sort of like a hyped up writing challenge but for a full thread instead of a single post.

We've got a real doozy for our first one and perhaps one of the cheesiest thing I've ever thought of, so I hope you enjoy it. I'm calling it "The Inner Monologue Adventures".

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write a noir-styled thread with you and one other person, based on the opening paragraph below.

The air was cool and moist, and the clouds were heavy—laden and ripe with rain. I’d just waltzed into The Brass Pearl and ordered their best mead, when in comes one of my usual informants, “The Worm”—looking for me, as usual. Turns out Atticus—he’d gotten himself murdered. Judging by the scene, a mage was to blame. “Guess I’ll be working late tonight,” I scoffed.

A prize will be awarded to all participants, and something especially nice for the best thread. Points for style, especially if you remain in the noir style with your posts.

That's all for now, folks. Something fun to let me know that you've read the whole update: post a link below to any want ads you have active. If you've never created a want ad you've got two choices -- create one and link it, or link someone else's! Easy peasy.

Thanks everyone!

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
BEATRIX
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 01:53 AM
CRIM
55 posts
37 years
Rogue

Tis I, insomnia girl, sneaking in with an early reply!

Congrats to all of the OTM winners, and here's my Clan Lavellan want ad as per the request.
PM
^
BIRTHE
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 02:02 AM
birthe
25 posts
30 years
Rogue

AHHHH MONOLOGUE ADVENTURES omg that sounds like so much fun. I'm totally going to try to do a committed noir thing and fail miserably, but I will have tried and therefore no one should judge me. This is a fantastic idea, I can't wait to try my hand at it!

I have ideas for canon characters (just one, actually) for Adamant, and they all involve Livius getting his face stomped, which I'm sure will be doable in the long run. -winky face-

Also I am very proud to be your mots (pronounced mahts), and am working hard to live up to the title. Thank you, everyone who voted for me, by which I mean Cat, who rigged the election. Your efforts will be................................ compensated. WINK WONK.

And look. LOOK. I'm not going to say I have too many want ads, but I do, and I was just going to put up THIS war table mission, but, uh, I'm not great at sticking to my plans, so HERE'S A DOOFUS, THERE'S A DOOFUS, and then THE BIGGEST DOOFUS OF THEM ALL. Ur welcome. Pls pick up these idiots, alternatively pls pick up these profound geniuses.
PM
^
WILLOW
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 03:38 AM
Hez
92 posts
31 years
Rogue

Congrats to the winners! Here's my old as balls Want Ads: Inera's angry little sister, Willow's pirate buddy, and Cassie's Vint bounty hunters.
PM
^
ARTEMIS COUSLAND
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 11:21 AM

Congrats my friends on your wins! Take my stupid Wanted ad pls.
^
AURELIO ESCAMILLA
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 01:25 PM
ash
26 posts
38 years
Mage

Yay Birthe and Cat!!

My want ad is here
PM
^
CAT
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:32 PM
cat
229 posts
27 years
Warrior
CAT

[bathes beneath the praise of my peers] ty, ty, tyvm. uwu Seriously though, thanks to all of you who voted for my scrublord. I was super nervous about coming back to action and like... you've all been so helpful and understanding and just... ugh. :c It's like I have come home. idk, sappy monday evening over here.

I have two, count them, two lovely ladies, ripe for the apping. Benoît's unfortunate wife and this awful mage babe. uwu Stay tuned cause I am 100% liable to make more. Also a war table mission. js

ps; somebody better do this noir thing with me or I'll cry.

FOR QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
DINAH
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 09:42 PM
0 posts
years

Congrats to Cat and Cherith and Birthe! All you fabulous ladies! <3

My want ad was filled recently, so I'll pimp Cat's as a thank you! SOMEONE GO TOUCH VIGDIS RN.
^
DUNCAN
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 04:43 AM

Congrats to the three of you! Fantastic job! :D

I don't have any want ads, but here is a picture of my favorite thing and I want it to celebrate everyone's awesomeness.

user posted image
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 09:44 AM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

The sexiest of the want ads. One: Neha's sister and Two: Sorrow's templar boyfriend

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
CASILDA NERINE
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 08:37 PM

-runs around aggressively waving Adamant Part One banner- >:C -flaps it in faces- Also, I have want ads. For Casilda's adopted babies (click here). Because you know you want to call her Mama.
^
HECATE
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 10:13 PM
HECATE
5 posts
years
Warrior

Yaaaass to all of the new things! Also, guess what y'all? I'm not dead ^3^ I'm especially excited for the upcoming site events o3o As for want ads, I have this very old one here.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND