a dragon age roleplay
|Unbound | A Dragon Age Roleplay||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Usergroups Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
#31.5 - Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Unbound needs your input
Posted: Aug 26 2016, 03:55 PM
Earlier today I said that I'd have a poll for everyone and that's what I've brought.
Unbound is about to turn 4 years old. We moved from a DA 2 board into Inquisition about two years ago and I think maybe it's time for another update. For quite some time now I've been trying to figure out a way for us to have a kind of "Unbound Canon", with stories and choices that are driven by your characters and roleplay.
Here's what I'd like to propose.
I'd like to drop the current canon timelines and open up the board more like a sandbox, where you can play your characters in any timeline. There's still some stuff to work out with this idea but the basic concept is that:
1) We'd drop the current Unbound timeline and all previous canon decisions
2) You would be able to keep your characters/threads if you wanted - that wouldn't change
3) However, you and your writing partner would be able to choose whatever canon decisions might affect your current threads
4) You'd also be able to choose WHEN you wanted to play your characters - Stolen Throne, Origins, Awakenings? All the above and more
5) We'd run events and missions a little differently so that they'd be less spaced out, but they'd also be less canon specific
6) We'd probably have a mechanism to choose some "fixed" Unbound points but that's one of the things that'd need to be worked out some
That's most of my thoughts for now, but let me know yours please.
Go here to take the poll. GO HERE TO TAKE THE POLL. I'd like people's answers by the end of the weekend, majority is gonna rule on this one, so it's important to know your thoughts.
FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND