Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

a dragon age roleplay
WELCOME TO UNBOUND

Four years strong, we are a literate to advanced Dragon Age roleplay that focuses on the events post-Trespasser, while also following the timelines of the Warden, Champion and Inquisitor.

Please register your account in ALL CAPS (Ex: HONOR TREVELYAN)

Played by Holly
staff
♕   andraste
♕   cherith
♕   cat
♕   dinah
♕   crim

Add Reply
New Poll

#38 - You're Gonna Be Amazing, changes afoot
played by STAFF
CST    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GAdmin
A
ATHE MAKER
P230 posts

permalinkQuote
ANNOUNCEMENT #38
Changes are afoot. Happy August, friends and enemies.

Exploration Area
We've been tinkering with the site a little and we've made a few changes worth noting. First, we've done away with the Charades area (no one had used it in forever) and repurposed it into an AU board once more. So now, you can take all your darlings on new adventures into other universes.

In addition, we've updated the writing challenges area and put it down by the AU board in a little area we like to call "Exploration" because it's the place to stretch your writing muscles by taking your characters (or other people's) out for a spin.

the shop
Something brand spanking new that we've added is a little thing for when you make a new character. After making a new character, you'll be directed to the member store where you can pick up a member group item (for free) that will automatically assign your role: civilian, rogue, mage, or warrior. This helps us out and gives new people a chance to check out the shop.

challenges & roulette
Speaking of other people's characters, please remember that if you signed up for the Character Roulette writing challenge, that's open until August 26th. Please take the keys to the shiny characters you've been assigned and take them for a ride. Tell us how they experienced the breach. We're eager to read. Plus, participation in this challenge is worth 200 sovereigns!

Also, don't forget about your tournament threads! The adventure is alive there for quite some time but don't leave your pals stranded out there in the wild. Make sure to keep those posts alive. Feel free to add to the tournament area with your own threads as well, no reason you have to stick to the roulette threads assigned by Andraste. And don't forget, there's badges available for writing participation in the Grand Tourney as well.

profiles
Lastly, we were having an issue with links in the member profile. So if everyone could take a look at their profile and make sure the links to your app, shipper, & development forum are all correct, that'd be great. And if you haven't filled in those links on your profile, now's a great time to do that too.

conclusion
In the last two months we've added a plethora of new people. We love and appreciate each and every one of you. You make this place what it is and we love to see you writing. Please let us know if you have questions, comments, suggestions, encouragement, or love to share.

When you're done reading this mess, please leave some love for the person in the post above you. and if you're first, say something nice about yourself. You deserve it.

played by dinah
PST    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GAdmin
A29
A
P15 posts

permalinkQuote
I'm just going to say that I love Unbound more than any other board I've ever been on and it is 100% because of all of you. You guys are the best. <3
played by birthe
gmt +1    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A41
Apeople
P150 posts

permalinkQuote
Listen, I don't take direction well, so I'm gonna say this: I just... I just love Andraste. Honestly. Of all the female Chantry deities, she's definitely in my top five. What a. What a gal. That gal deserves a cookie.

Also tIME TO AU, and that group badge thing is so!!! Clever!!! I bet it was Andraste's idea. What a gal.

EDIT: DINAH BEAT ME TO IT, she's so quick and fabulous, and I bet she has great hair. She is also v funny and delightful and helpful when you're trying to make a decision.

played by milk
est    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A29
Abellwether
P33 posts

permalinkQuote
how can i begin to explain birthe? birthe is flawless. i hear her hair is insured for $10,000. i hear she does car commercials in japan [...] one time she punched me in the face. it was awesome.

srsly tho. thanks so much for putting up w/ my ass? and caring about me. and stuff. you're the sweetest person ever and i love yo ass and if you mention this post to me ever again i will totes deny everything.
played by DIANA
EST    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GWarrior
A38
Agrey wardens
P7 posts

permalinkQuote
milk you're as warm as a sunrise and as perfect as the moon. you're a lot of fun to talk to, super sweet, and you've made me feel welcome on the whopping two sites that we've been on together. ; u ; thanks for being a pal.

obligatory milk pun: you're delicious in all forms -- frozen, as a liquid, and in most pastries. keep doing you.
played by sugar
mst    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A39
A--
P40 posts

permalinkQuote
Diana, you're the most levelheaded person I've met in my entire life. I admire your ambition to grow and succeed in your personal life, and the way you can make a sentence beautiful and stick out to me in ways I never could have imagined in the rp life.

Thanks for being just... awesome. x
played by HOLLY
est (gmt-5)    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A29
Asimicians
P10 posts

permalinkQuote
there are a lot of places i could start with glucose, from our shared love of dan stevens to our deep appreciation for 80s synth.... but none of that would appropriately encompass how amazing she is. sugar is one of the most amazingly hardworking people i've ever met, i think. i remember just having met her and watching her go for n get that job.... sugar just made such a great first impression on me, i think i'm always gonna be awestruck.

and tbh she's one hilarious person who always manages to brighten my day. and i love to stalk all sugar threads. that's all.
played by cat
est    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GAdmin
A27
A#TEAMTEMPLAR
P229 posts

permalinkQuote
holly. holly. holly. i have known this child for years now and despite the travesty of her falling asleep in the opening twenty minutes of the winter soldier, i suppose she's an alright sort. doesn't give herself enough credit as a writer though, so i'll probably be kicking her ass at some point. but that's okay. she never fails to be a goober and, i guess, if you squint, you can see that she's good for running with the ideas you give her. i mean, have you read her calpernia stuff? a+ nice #tastey

not to mention her phenomenal sense of humor and squint-worthy ability to bring me out of some pretty shitty moods, whether she does so intentionally or not. the sort of nerd you can take home to mom, right there.

don't get me wrong, she still goes to weenie hut jr. tho. ♡

played by Hez
GMT    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A36
AGrey Warden
P144 posts

permalinkQuote
Cat's been a rock to the Unbound community since I joined, waaaaay back when. It'd be hard to imagine the place without her and her unique, vivid writing style. She is also a minor hypocrite, since she doesn't give herself enough credit as a writer either :P So kick your own arse while you're kicking Holly's, or I'll do it myself a lot harder and you'll like it.

... I think your #1 pirate trash son rubbed off on me a bit.
played by CHERITH
CST    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GAdmin
A36
AAdministrator
P230 posts

permalinkQuote
Hez you're a precious Unbound old-timer. You've been with since pretty much the beginning. We love you for it and for the strength of writing you bring to us. Please keep being your lovely self. <3
played by Angel
cst    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GCharades
A24
AThe Moon
P34 posts

permalinkQuote
Cherith. You're amazing and wonderful and I am unbelievably gratefull for being able to meet you and call you my friend. Much love. <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by pippa exclusively for unbound.