Guest Welcome guest!

UNBOUND

Here on Unbound, our plot follows four different timelines, set throughout the canonical history of the Dragon Age. The events following Trespasser, the time of the Inquisition, the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall and the quest of the Warden against the Fifth Blight.

And So is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8.13

New Poll

Lady Dwarves [Dagna, Harding], operation: honor needs friends
as played by cherith

130" posts

group

Rogue
36     archanist    andra day
DAGNA
"There's no barriers to what magic can do, Inquisitor. No matter what they say."

"Magical study, magical theory, magical enchantment, and through it, the manipulation of Masterworks. I studied it all with an objective eye. No secrets, no fears. That lets me apply principles like no other." (pause.) "Maybe one other, but I don't have that wonky of a mind, so I still kind of win!"

Dagna's knowledge and talents are a huge boon to the Inquisition. When Solas betrays the Inquisitor, the Inquisitor disappears and the Inquisition is dissolved. Building an army to defeat Solas is a struggle and Honor will reach out in secret in an attempt to recruit people she trusts. Dagna is one such person. Her abilities with magical items would hopefully provide an edge to their efforts.

The assumption is that whoever picks up Dagna would be open to a friendly and trusting relationship with Honor. The Inquisitor is in hiding, working under a new name, and will need people she can trust to do the work she can't.

I like Andra Day as a face claim, but pick who you like.

34     scout    sophia jackson
LACE HARDING
Maps are all right, but nothing beats a guide.

Harding is one of the agents with whom Leliana had shared many responsibilities during the final months of the Inquisition as an independent organization. Many believed that Leliana feared what lay on the horizon and was grooming successors in anticipation of the challenges ahead.

Leliana's organization of scouts and spys will become increasingly useful to Honor while she's undercover. However, Solas is well acquainted with Leliana and her work. The Inquisitor will need to utilize people in her organization that would be less familiar to Solas. Harding's specific knowledge of the Inquisition's camp locations and other positions that might be useful to a lone rogue building an army will come in handy.

The assumption again is that whoever picks up Lace Harding is willing to work in secret with Honor, and that they'll have a close, trusting relationship. Honor will be leaning heavily on Harding to help guide new recruits to secret locations for training or work.

Again this face claim is my pick, but pick who you like.

Apr 3 2017, 09:55 AM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll