Guest Welcome guest!

UNBOUND

Here on Unbound, our plot follows four different timelines, set throughout the canonical history of the Dragon Age. The events following Trespasser, the time of the Inquisition, the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall and the quest of the Warden against the Fifth Blight.

And So is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8.13

New Poll

A Hard Lesson in History
as played by SQUEE

25" posts

group

Warrior
Hero of Ferelden     Warden     Emerald Graves
A Hard Lesson in History
QUEST
17Firstfall, 9:45 Dragon

In her massive quest for a cure to the Taint, Nolani has followed ruins and old inscriptions to an ancient Warden location that was once before an ancient Elven location. This adventure sparks no small amount of excitement in our Dalish-born Hero, who is eager to crack open the heavy doors to possibly abandoned Warden research and Elven lore, as well as a to a hoard of darkspawn.

What she does not know: an Eluvian lays within the depths of this crypt turned Warden fortress. When she does, though, she will have a few strong words and feelings as to what to do with it.

GOAL
  • Find Warden research lab
  • Kill some Darkspawn and some undead
  • Find the Eluvian
  • Pocket valuable trinkets to sell later
  • Uncover some Elven lore???
NEEDED

1-2 other players.

Preferably someone is a Mage, which would bring excellent dynamic.

Honestly, if you can see your character doing this or can argue a reason for them to be present, throw their name in here.

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:

• Nolani Mahariel [Squee]
  • Diedrich Albrecht [Angel]
The Emerald Graves in the Dales is the site of many chateaus, elvhen burial grounds, and elven tombs (well known tomb being the Emerald Knights). We will be exploring a Warden-made fortress built around a Deep Roads entrance,. It's a reinforced mini-Elvhen Temple dedicated to Falon'Din, the God of Death and Fortune, and as such also has a crypt.

Expect Elvhen inscriptions, Elvhen statues, shredded Warden tapestries, dusty and creaky floorboards, and moldy bread.

The Emerald Graves is located in the southern reaches and, if I have my calendar correct, it's winter time. I expect the Graves to probably be green and brown (a lot of brown), and maybe some snow? It's cold. What do we want? A fire! When do we want it? After we kill this skeleton!

As players (not characters) we can expect Veilfire (if we have a mage), undead, one or two giant spiders or other miscellaneous critters, and perhaps a couple of darkspawn, which we can all stab at our discretion.

EXPANSION
Not at this time.
Sep 24 2017, 08:49 PM
as played by ALAYNA

0" posts

group

Mage
i cant wait for an entire thread of isara side-eying this shemlen
Oct 8 2017, 08:31 AM
as played by Vane

11" posts

group

Mage
user posted image
Dec 5 2017, 11:08 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll