|The most important rule of Unbound is to maintain respect. Respect your staff, your fellow members, the guests who visit us. We are dedicated to making Unbound a safe and enjoyable place to write and any hate speech or harassment will not be tolerated.|
: We have forgone our cbox in favor of our Discord chat. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us there for a quick response!
Registering & Applying
- Register your accounts (IC and OOC) in ALL UPPERCASE.
- Canon characters may be reserved for 5 days.
- Applications should be a RP sample between 800 - 1500 words and include a date, so we know which age the sample is taking place in. All RP samples should be set at least partially in 9:41 or in -307, so we can see what that character is like in the present, though you can show us sections of their history as well if you wish.
- Please finish at least one complete thread with your first character before applying for the next.
- You may make up to 5 characters for free (after completed threads from the previous character) your sixth must be bought from the member store.
More details on the guidelines for application can be found HERE
Roleplay & Activity
- All mature topics (violence and sexual situations) must be marked with an [M] at the beginning of your thread title.
- Topics with sexual situations should be of some relevance to your character or plot, and no sexual situation on Unbound should involve underage characters (or members).
- There is no official word count for Unbound, however, every in character post of RP that is 350 words or more, earns your characters sovereigns to spend in the character store.
- Avoid colored text in applications and IC posts. Instead use bold for PC dialogue and italics for NPCs or internal dialogue.
- Make sure all in character posts are between the [ICPOST] tags.
- All characters must have an IC post or development challenge reply every 30 days. If you do not, even if you are active with your other characters, the ones deemed inactive will be archived and claims released.
- Use the ABSENCE THREAD if you need to be away more than 30 days (with an expected return date). This will grant you an extended leave more than 30 days.
- Should your character be archived, you can reactivate them once. If they are archived a second time you will not be able to bring them back.
Graphics & Aesthetics
- Required graphics consist of a 200x300px avatar, 250x400px profile image and 150x85px gif (which will resize).
- No signatures.
- Face claims must be real faces: actors, models, or musicians (with another media presence -- movies/television/ect.) with graphics that do not detract too much from the immersion of the game.
- Face claims can be RESERVED for five days.