DEPARTURES
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Aug 25 2012, 08:58 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

Departures

Here is the place to let us know about absences and what may be going on in life that prevents you from being active on the site. Also, let us know here if you're leaving the site permanently.

Canon roles are not to exceed one month of inactivity. Any canon character, whether on hiatus or not, that goes without an in character post for over a month is subject to archiving. Exceptions may apply upon conversation with an administrator.

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
ELLANA LAVELLAN
 Posted: May 29 2018, 04:34 AM

I'M MOVING ON FRIDAY. Of course, we've put off packing until this week so I'm going to be incredibly busy this week and coming weekend. I should be back soon after! <3
PM
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: May 29 2018, 09:13 AM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

So, somethings are hitting me pretty hard and I'm having a hard time dealing. I'm not leaving but I need to get my head on straight. Because all I want to do right now is curl up and cry. I heart you all.

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
SOLAS
 Posted: May 30 2018, 03:36 PM
rama
9 posts
appears 44 years
Mage

i'm gonna need like a week or two to sort of let my life settle a bit lmao by june 10th i should be okay? but i'll keep this updated. this affects Solas + Bethany

update: ah, its gonna be a bit more. i'll update this soon with a new ETR and keep you posted :/...

This post has been edited by SOLAS: Jun 8 2018, 11:13 AM
PM
^
CARVER HAWKE
 Posted: May 31 2018, 02:46 PM
sugar
27 posts
30 years
Warrior

Yo

I have family coming that I haven't seen in 2 years since I moved down here and then like, a few days after that I'm driving to Denver for a comic con, so I'll be.... MIA for a little bit

I'll see what I can get to before june 6th but otherwise I'll be out of commission basically June 6th - 18th

some other shit too but it's all good shit, good changes!!!!! I'll get a handle on it soon!!
PM
^
ZEVRAN ARAINAI
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 08:07 PM
becca
10 posts
38 years
Rogue

so i'm usually lurking around the discord but just in case i go completely quiet, i'm going to be gone from 06/05 - 06/10! so no posts in that time, though i'll try to pop onto discord to say hello every now and then. heading to a wedding so i'm not bringing my laptop <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND