Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

a dragon age roleplay
WELCOME TO UNBOUND

Four years strong, we are a literate to advanced Dragon Age roleplay that focuses on the events post-Trespasser, while also following the timelines of the Warden, Champion and Inquisitor.

Please register your account in ALL CAPS (Ex: HONOR TREVELYAN)

Played by Holly
staff
♕   andraste
♕   cherith
♕   cat
♕   dinah
♕   crim

Add Reply
New Poll

Her Heart Is Cold, But it Bleeds Red, Red Templar Lover
played by ANGEL
cst    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A26
AResearch
P8 posts

permalinkQuote
32-36     Red Templar    We Will Discuss This
Templar needed to break mage's heart
Okay, so Dinah won. She is allowed to gloat because I love her.

Anyways, that aside. I'm looking for a Red Templar to make my poor mage Aellai Tareth's life so much harder.

This can go one of two ways:

It can start as friendship. The Templar can be very friendly and realize he's made a mistake and be totally the sweetest thing ever.

OR

He can be a total twat which leads to many arguments, but deep down its mainly an act. He's been hurt so many times that he would rather be a sarcastic jerk than be nice.

Eventually, either way, feelings occur. Which causes things to get messy. He's a red Templar and it would be SO easy for her to get infected and it'll be heart breaking because he's very no about it, but they can't stay away from each other. And it drives Aellai to try even harder to find a cure for the red lyrium.

We can talk more in depth about this via discord, I suck at wanted ads. As for the face claim, it is pretty much up to you but please check in with me first. I'd hate for you to pick a face that I absolutely couldn't stand. That would kind of make things difficult.

Any questions and you can hit me up on discord.

I have cookies. They are delicious and I will share if you take this up.

pending

played by sugar
mst    mature content? Yes    Offline
           
GMage
A39
A--
P49 posts

permalinkQuote
Check and mate. As soon as I'm done with my venatori I'll throw up an application. .
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by pippa exclusively for unbound.