Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#14 - Darkspawn, Philanthropist, Playboy
CAIUS CERNUUS
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 12:35 PM

*slow claps*

This site is so well run. And informative. And welcoming. And everyone is amazing. Despite being a fan of the games and having played all of them like eight times over (besides DA:I of course I'm only on my second play thru on that) I was so nervous coming in here. Hoping I did good enough for you guys. But now that I'm in you are all so stuck with me.

Thank you for all the hard work. It is very, very appreciated.
^
ACELINE ROCHEV
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 12:53 PM

What Durden said, I am so excited to be here. One of those aforementioned new people. I'm so rusty with my DA lore but all the info posts have been very helpful and I'm getting there.

Also Durden is awesome and has awesome characters so don't miss out on that :)
^
ELLANA LAVELLAN
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 03:05 PM

Zoshka's name is really pretty and I like it a lot. * u * I can't wait to see what happens with the plot and how things will play out~ super excited!
^
NIAMH SURANA
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 03:19 PM
CRIM
133 posts
28 years
Mage

I read the announcement and I'm glad we've got the dates on those major plot milestones on hand for dating new threads.

Pepper is always friendly in the cbox and I love reading along with the Clan Lavellan thread in Haven.
PM
^
VETHRA
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 03:50 PM

I read the update and I am so glad, like everyone else that dates are now mentioned! I was worried about starting stuff without that knowledge, so yay~

Crim, I don't think I have met you yet, but you seem lovely and your character, Niamh already has plot bunnies running about my head. XD
^
ROMAINE D'EVREUX
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 04:15 PM

/late to the party/
Why do I always notice these late? Jeez.. but yes I have read the thing. I hope to add more characters now with the holidays over withhhh. Yay! ;v;
^
FALENI NEHNERA
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 05:28 PM

I have read all the things! Also, Samm, I haven't gotten a chance to RP with you yet, but you're fun to talk to in cbox. Someday, the RPing part will happen. I have faith.
^
LELIANA
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 09:29 PM

Unbound I love you more than Oghren loves his ale!

....maybe not that hard

but almost as hard. Seriously.

And Faleni is a doll. Plus Morena is gorgeous. All the italics for emphasis
^
CAT
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 11:19 AM
cat
229 posts
27 years
Warrior
CAT

[casually sidles in like she hasn't put this off] WOW LOOK AT ALL THOSE UPDATES. THE BABES DOING THEM ARE SO COOL. JEEZ, I WISH I COULD BE MORE LIKE THAT CAT CHICK. LIKE... WOW. /WOW/.

Bommie... oh Bommie. I know I've fawned over you and your portrayal of Leliana already, but in case you've forgotten... I think it's spot on. From the cryptic handlings of her less-than-innocent methods to the way you manage to round what could otherwise be sharp edges, yours is easily the most accurate interpretation of her that I have seen in the five-ish years I've been roleplaying DA. I'm not as on the up-and-up with Pelagius as I should be, but I distinctly recall thinking his name was Pegasus for the longest time... and then I had a MMM KAIBA-BOY phase. You didn't get objected to it, but there are a number of people on SKYPE who likely blame you for headaches I caused. I am not sorry. It's the heart of the cards. ALSO, you're ridiculously sweet and patient. Always nice in the cbox and helpful whenever the opportunity arises. Basically you're gr9. <3

FOR QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT.
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
MAIREAD AMELL
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 02:03 PM

I finally did my first IC post, and I am so glad to be a part of this site. It rocks my socks off. And I have bad circulation, so that's like, two pairs of socks right there.

Caaaat is super cool and I don't really know anyone here yet, but you play a lot of cool characters and better yet you do it really well. I applaud your character juggling skills. The admins are really awesome so good job on that! And also on the name. I like cats a lot, so the name alone is worth bonus points.
^
ZEPHYR DARKIN
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 06:10 PM

Sorry my posting has been so slow, I suck, I know. But I did read it, and I am still here. You guys all rock and welcome to all newbies. I look forward to threading with each and every one of you <3
^
HRODULF HOLTZER
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 09:08 PM

I'M HERE I EXIST and I bow to the gods of the unbound NOT WORTHY NOT WORTHY seriously though everything looks so gorgeous and the organization makes me drool I don't know how you guys do it but I actually completely adore this site despite my slowness (been playing a lot of DA finally and things are making a lot more sense now who knew~)

Hippo I am the sleepiest of sleepies right now but I just read a bit of your characters and I love Zephyr's quirkiness. <3 Also I am your comrade in slowness so feel no shame. I've been fighting myself to actually do stuff and update/edit Hrodulf since I made him originally for someone else and now he's in a bit of a limbo while I figure out what I really want to do with him but I've been so lazy ahhasjfkld I'll get my shit together eventually (maybe).
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND