#29 - Are We Still Friends?, Depends on how hard you hit me
CHERITH♕
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:14 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

On Your Left

▶ Happy May, folks! This is a pretty simple update this month, but we've got a few things to mention and one poll for you to participate in. Once you've read things over, please fill out the poll and then leave me a gif or a comment below letting me know if you've seen Civil War yet and if you liked it. (I did.)

▶ First up! Spring Cleaning: This is still active. If you've got plots or characters you think it's time to hang up, please head over to the moderation thread and let us know they're ready to be archived. Remember you get 100 sovereigns and a Spring Cleaning achievement if you do. Plus, characters can always be used some more down in the Charades area if you're not quite ready to let them go completely.

▶ Keep an eye on the War Table in the future, the Inquisition may be handing out missions to help drive our plot forward. They'll be open to people of all types, including those outside the Inquisition so be warned those are coming up.

▶ Speaking of moving things forward, the Winter Palace is still active, but it won't be forever. I'm hoping to wrap up anything in the Winter Palace by the middle of June. So if there's plots you want to take place there, get them started. Honor will be setting up two plot missions in the War Table this week, so watch for those.

▶ We've got a serious need for canon characters to be picked up and kept active. Unbound has a lot of great OCs, but we art starting to lack some cool canons to keep moving things forward. Take a look at our canon's thread and see if there's someone you'd like to be picking up. We're not putting a cap on OCs yet or anything but if you've already got a bevy of characters, you might want to hold off before adding another OC to the pile.

And this might go without saying, but I'm going to anyway. If you have a canon character, please attempt to meet at least the monthly activity. We've been pretty lax on activity checks in the past few months because people have been busy with school and life -- but it'd be great to get those canon characters active on a regular basis as we head into Summer and start planning what comes after Winter Palace.

▶ Last but not least for this month. I'd mentioned on Skype the interest in playing a regular table top rp version of Dragon Age and people seemed into the idea. I know we're all over the place time zone wise, so I put together a little poll to let people talk about options for what time of day we'd be able to put together a game. If you're interested in such an idea...

That's it! I know the last few months have seemed a little slower because so many of us have things going on that our beyond our control. But I really want to thank you all for keeping this place going, for loving it as much as I do. <3

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
OLIVER ALBRECHT
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:25 PM

I'd love to watch Civil War but

user posted image

I'd get lost trying to find the Theater here. Maybe eventually.
^
CASSIAN ALLECTIUS
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:29 PM
birthe
110 posts
33 years
Mage

user posted image

This clearly means that I thought it was kick-bucky-in-the-face good. Also I love T'challa more than should be allowed.
PMEmail
^
ZOSHKA
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:30 PM

user posted image
enough said.
sighhhh sebstan <3.
^
VALIANT
 Posted: May 14 2016, 01:38 PM

Civil War was REALLY COOL. I wanna see it again.
^
INERA FELAS'NAN
 Posted: May 14 2016, 02:09 PM
Hez
91 posts
30 years
Rogue

Watched it, wanna see it again! Though it was kinda more of an Avengers 2.5 than a Captain America movie XD
PM
^
NIAMH SURANA
 Posted: May 14 2016, 06:57 PM
CRIM
133 posts
28 years
Mage

user posted image

I saw it! The first matinee of the day is always the cheapest so we go out early.
PM
^
NERIA RALAFERIN
 Posted: May 14 2016, 08:24 PM

I just saw Civil War today with my dad, and holy crap y'all, it was amazing! I can't wait to see it again soon :D (also, I'm officially on summer break...yay!!1!)
^
DORIAN PAVUS
 Posted: May 15 2016, 02:44 PM

*Sits in corner quietly muttering curses while stroking voodoo dolls on the ones who managed to see Civil War*

Nah, I'm not jealous 8'D I would love to see it but I also get lost trying to find the new cinema in town o_o it's a rural town as well so cinema isn't that big so doesn't hold a lot of screenings.
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: May 15 2016, 03:00 PM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

Just saw it this morning 8D Loved it.

Watch this spot for a gif later. :'D

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
AMYR SEYVAH
 Posted: May 16 2016, 01:07 PM

user posted image
Life has got me holding on like this but I'll be sure to make my Unbound time!! (This is my Smarch hah) Also have not seen Civil War-- hear it's great!
^
AURELIO ESCAMILLA
 Posted: May 18 2016, 02:00 PM
ash
26 posts
38 years
Mage

The most important character in Civil War:
user posted image
PM
^
ARI
 Posted: May 22 2016, 08:29 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

user posted image
Saw it, and yes I enjoyed it. Was more pleasantly surprised by Spiderman than I thought I would be. Also Marisa Tomei! <3

^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: May 24 2016, 01:10 PM

UGH! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!

G'damn. GEEE DARRRRNNN. I had to turn down a FREE Captain America triple bill special showing because of WORK.

GOOOOOOD DAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMERNNNIIIT.

I really wanted to see Cap get beat up, the lil goody two shoes buttface that he is...;)
^
JOSEPHINE MONTILYET
 Posted: May 30 2016, 01:09 AM

Saw it, but didn't see Age of Ultron first, so I realised a ways into it that I had no clue who Vision was! Very cool though. Great character developments.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND