Add Reply
New Poll

Battle of the High Reaches, Attack on the Archdemon
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 07:07 AM

NUMBER: ANY     LOCATION: TEVINTER     DATE: 1 HARING, -307
Let’s Make History
Dumat is wreaking havoc throughout Tevinter. In order to defeat him for good, we will need Wardens. Many Wardens; more than just we few who came through from the Dragon Age. To that end, we beseech you: help us. We plan to launch an attack on Dumat at this year’s end. If you are willing, we need all the soldiers we can to kill the beast. While only a Warden can put down an Archdemon permanently, anyone can bring it down and buy everyone a reprieve while Dumat regains his draconic form. From this we aim to draw Dumat’s blood for the Joining. Many of our superiors in 9:41 would forbid me from disclosing anything about the Joining, but look where that led us. Some secrets are meant to be kept, but many are not. This is one of them. The Joining is most successful when Archdemon blood is used alongside darkspawn blood. Help us gain this resource, and we may even strike the final blow against Dumat centuries early. I will not lie; many of you will die in the attempt. But we will all die if we do nothing. This Blight will last for centuries; none of us hope to see its end. So help us end it now, so we may save thousands and let us search for a way home in peace.

Signed,

Cassiopeia Sophronius, Warden-Commander of Nevarra.

Basically what Cassie said. This plot is open to anyone and everyone who is interested. The aim is to attack Dumat in Tevinter and kill him temporarily, so that the future Wardens can harvest his blood and create new Wardens. If anyone wants to go through the Joining afterwards, we can do that. Given this may have several people signing up for a single thread, there will be an activity expectation – if it’s your turn to post and you haven’t done so in a week, you will be skipped to keep the thread moving, and can post the next time your turn comes around. I’ve set the battle for the end of -307 to give everyone’s characters time to arrive, escape the Deep Roads, hear about the battle and head for Tevinter. If you’ve got any questions post below or PM me either on site or on Discord!

Participants:

Cassie Sophronius
Neassa Séverin
Carver Hawke
Oisin Aonair
Nolani Mahariel
Zevran Arainai

PM
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 07:12 AM
NNNG
49 posts
38 years
Warrior

Yaaaaaasss, let's milk that Archdemon.
PM
^
CARVER HAWKE
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:55 AM
sugar
34 posts
30 years
Warrior

If I punch it hard enough maybe it'll shit out its soul.
PM
^
OISIN AONAIR
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 04:47 AM
Chrissy
8 posts
25 years
Rogue

So if I come fight I might die, but if I don't fight I'll almost certainly die? Fine, I'll take the odds and fight - besides I've never been a big damned hero before ...
PMEmail
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 07:07 AM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

You know Nolani is already trying to recruit for this? No? Well, she is. Kinda. Life is harder as as an elf.

Also, “fight or die” is not a very good political mantra. Zevran has probably coaxed more than she in joining just by being his natural, lovely self.

But she killed one. She can kill another. She’s better at tearing off the heads of her enemies.

ZEVRAN ARAINAI
PM
^
ZEVRAN ARAINAI
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 09:08 PM
becca
12 posts
38 years
Rogue

Zevran has certainly done his best to aid Nolani in her endeavors, and he's quite determined to get others in on this Warden business. If not just for the sake of following history (because for the Maker's sake, he knows too much about 'what ifs'), then for his Warden's sake.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND