Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#13.5 - The Inquisition Relaunch, PLEASE READ
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Jan 4 2015, 11:31 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

update #13.5 the inquisition relaunch
Welcome to your shiny, new Unbound. In case you didn't believe us before, let us reassure you that there are A LOT of changes here. These changes are more than just cosmetic, and we'd like everyone to treat the board as though they were a new member, including reacquainting yourselves with the rules.

Below, we're going to outline some of the new changes including what we'll need from you all to kick off the new Inquisition refresh of Unbound.

Please remember that while this update has been literally months in the making, there are still things that will need updating as we move forward. If you find something missing or broken, please PM the Andraste account to let us know.

Because the board has just had a major facelift in addition to time shift, we are starting fresh with our site census and claims lists. Everyone's characters have been reset to a simple member status. Before you do ANYTHING else on the board, please make all of your claims, (your claims are the FACE CLAIM, MEMBER DIRECTORY, SITE CENSUS, CANON CLAIM (if applicable)). If you already attempted to make a claim in anticipation of the relaunch, please double-check to make sure all of the information is correct.

Also, with this update the official year for Unbound 9:41. All character ages should be updated to be compliant with this timeline. Please remember that this may also require the need for a face claim update, if your previous face claim will now appear too young for the character.

Many of the board's locations have changed or been updated, including the addition of many locations present on the War Table in Inquisition. Please make sure to review the locations and the subforums present.

Unbound will now be allowing more mature threads, with the use of an [M] rating in the thread. Please remember that the age for the terms of service with our host, jcink is still for ages 13 and up, and that strong sexual content should still be avoided.

With the update to the Inquisition timeline, now more than ever, it's imperative that members use dates when creating new threads. Please use the template with the date at the top when making new threads.

As a general reminder, we'd like to ask members to keep the site looking uniform for ease of reading. When making in-character posts, please avoid using colored text. We prefer using bolded or italicized text to separate dialogue when necessary.

Canon characters that have been inactive for more than 30 days have been archived. Non-canon characters that have been inactive for more than 45 days have also been archived. If your non-canon character has been archived more than twice, it is unavailable for reactivation. Contact one of the admins through the moderation forum if you would like to have a character reactivated.

Many of the board's templates have been updated. Please review applications, codices, thread trackers, plotters and want ads to make sure that everything is still in order.

We've created a new plotter template to incorporate multiple characters into a single post and we encourage members to condense any plotting threads you have down to a single thread. If you need the staff to archive any old plotting threads, please use the moderation forum to let us know.

Remember that through the 5th and the 12th the need to claim and challenge Inquisition canons will be lifted. Meaning if you want to apply for a canon and premiers exclusively in Inquisition you are welcome to, but be aware that you might be challenged without notice. All Inquisition canons will be reviewed on the 12th.

Once you've read all these updates and have reacquainted yourselves with the new site layout, please respond answering this question: what should you do when going to the Storm Coast? [note: there is correct answer]

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
NIAMH SURANA
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 12:45 AM
CRIM
133 posts
28 years
Mage

Bring an umbrella!
PM
^
INERA FELAS'NAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 04:27 AM
Hez
91 posts
30 years
Rogue

Bring an umbrella!
PM
^
RHYS
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 04:32 AM
0 posts
years

Is that it? Bring an umbrella? That sounds familiar....

...but maybe I think it is because it's such a logical answer.

*cries hysterically*
^
NIA'TA MAHARIEL
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 07:28 AM

BRING AN UMBRELLA

alternatively bring ace and he can use his massive shoulders as an umbrella

for reals you guys everything looks amazing you did an awesome job!
^
REID VAUGHAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 08:10 AM

Bring Blackwall and kill darkspawn for a million cases of slight approval...or hear him mutter about the seal!
Keep a safe distance from the epic dragon/giant fight!
Wear boots that grip well or you'll spend the day sliding on your butt!
Wonder why the camps are so far apart.
Or like...bring an umbrella. >>

BUT GUYS I LITERALLY GASPED WHEN I LOGGED IN.
I was gonna stay up and watch the relaunch like new years but I passed out and I feel so bad

I AM SO EXCITED AND EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE ALL THE NEW STUFF.

Sorry I woke up like 5 minutes ago so I'm still in there "where am I" phase.
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 08:26 AM

Bring a bad attitude and complain about how wet it is all day long. BRING AN UMBRELLA to use as a walking stick, don't ever use it for its intended purposes or you will unleash an ancient, long slumbering curse...in that you will have nothing to complain about.

UNTIL.

You get a tiny stone in your shoe and order is returned.

--

The site looks amazing, but you already knew that.

^
ELIARA GALLO
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 09:42 AM

It seems a little silly to just echo everyone else here, so should I just sing a few verses of Rihanna? Umbrella- ella- ella! Eh eh eh?

I'm so excited to be here at such a pivotal time for the boards! Can't wait to plot/write with you all.
^
BOSQUE
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 10:55 AM

it's dangerous to go alone, take this!

user posted image
^
DELPHINE ROUSSEAU
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 11:08 AM

I'm not quite sure.... but something tells me to BRING AN UMBRELLA?
^
TORAN VA'AS
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 11:40 AM

Umbrella's, you needz them. I haz them.
^
GIANA KINSMAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 12:06 PM

That umbrella over there, bring it. Or don't. I'm not a guardsman.
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 12:36 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

if you don't know why that's the answer, you're not looking the new site over close enough. Which you should be doing if you're reading the announcement fully. If you know what I mean.

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ANA
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 01:59 PM
0 posts
years
ANA

Bring and Umbrella!!!EEE! So excited to get back in the swing of things. SO many shiny changes! <3 The site looks great guys.
^
ALANA LIORE
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 03:03 PM

Oh! Maker! I almost missed the part of making it known I am reacquainted and was just about to begin posting away.
The site looks so beautiful!

But yes, make a slave bring an umbrella.
For that is their purpose. MUWAHAHAAHAHAHAH
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND