Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#13.5 - The Inquisition Relaunch, PLEASE READ
LÉANDRE FAYETTE
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 05:59 PM

Bring an umbrella! I'm pretty excited for all of this.
^
CYGNE DUVOIRE
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 10:57 PM

I tried to bring an umbrella, but the address wasn't valid. ):

I'm excited to settle in here. Very impressed so far!
^
HRODULF HOLTZER
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 06:53 AM

bring that umbrellaaaaaaaaaa

site is soooooo gorgeous though I know by now it's been said a few hundred times but I'm adding one more to that pile. so many beautiful details you can really see all the effort. also just icing on this beauty cake personally but my lil laptop's screen hadalways been too small to fit the cbox in (which was fair since it is really small so I always forgot to really chat much on there even thought I usually just had another window open with no problem BUT I CAN USE IT NOWWWWWW that's just an added glee for me

anyway it's all beautiful and really appreciate the work you all put in x100000 stoked
^
OTHO CICERO LIVIANA
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 07:13 AM

But I don't want to brign an umbrella. :U

The site looks amazing <3 Can't wait for all the new plots.
^
LOUIS MONTEFIORI
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:53 PM

After re-reading stuff about three times to see if there was a trick or extra hidden message to the question I'll echo everyone else with the answer being, 'bring an umbrella'.

.... Maybe it's a requisition. Or should be. Never found a damned umbrella anywhere in game.

Also, I'll take the time to gush and say how beautiful the site has become and many thanks for your tireless work modly types.

:)
^
NADAS'NAN
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 02:02 PM

Do we go singing in the rain?!
I mean, bringing an umbrella is crucial to that anyway.
^
ADRIEN MORINEAU
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 04:30 PM

Umbrellas are for nerds, but bring one anyway ya losers pfft
^
CARA STRIVELYN
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 09:57 PM

Hmmm, I suppose if it's truly required, I'll bring an umbrella with me.After all, the last thing I'd want is to smell like wet dog.
^
ALISTAIR THEIRIN
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 01:58 PM

Oooh, M rated threads. I am a fan of this and will utilize this change at all costs, I can assure you. And probably, if going to the storm coast I should bring an umbrella? Just a wild guess.
^
ASTARIEL HALAM
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 10:33 AM

Whoops! I almost forgot to bring an umbrella!
^
VALENTINA
 Posted: Jan 8 2015, 04:18 PM

Make sure to bring an umbrella!!

Honestly, everything is so lovely. Well done as always *u*
^
KELETHIN MIREVAS
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 02:27 PM

Bring an umbrella, darling!
^
MERRILL
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 07:04 PM

Aren't there any pleasant coasts in Thedas? We have the Wounded Coast near Kirkwall. It's such an unpleasant name, and I can't help but think if they called it the Smiling Coast or the Friendly Coast, things would have been so much better.

Unless the Storm Coast just has a lot of storms? In that case, an umbrella would certainly be a good idea. Or a slicker! Maybe a very large hat? Something like that.
^
LELIANA
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 12:17 AM

Bring an umbrella! When in trouble, stab your opponent's face with it.
^
LYNELL ETH'VHENAN
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 12:58 AM

The storm coast is very...wet....so an umbrella is a definite must. Or maybe raincoats. But they're so unfashionable.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND