Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#14 - Darkspawn, Philanthropist, Playboy
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 01:52 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

Update #14 - Happy February!

We're so glad that you all like the new site skin and have taken to the time change so well. We appreciate everyone's efforts in responding to our last announcements and getting all your claims in so we could have a fresh start.

We'd also like to welcome all our new members! It's been a busy month for us and we're pleased to see so many new people joining in. Thank you for your patience in letting us get this place looking good.

There's quite a few items we'd like to address this month, so read up.

We've had a lot of questions about the timeline for the Conclave and things happening in Haven. In case you missed when we posted it, the official date for the Conclave for Unbound is 1 Guardian 9:41 Dragon. As time goes on, Dinah will be posting an official Unbound timeline in regards to Honorah Trevelyan's activities.

In addition we'd like for people to keep their posts for the Inquisition timeline prior to 30 Harvestmere, 9:41 Dragon. This will give the Inquisition about 9 months in Haven. Please avoid making any of your threads past the date of 30 Harvestmere 9:41 Dragon until Unbound moves forward in the timeline.

This is your monthly reminder to please make sure you are dating all your threads. Dates do not have to be precise (month and year is okay) but it's important that people know where they are at certain times. This not only helps plotting but could play into Inquisition-based plots.

Unbound now has a tumblr where we're posting roleplay inspiration, member edits and advertising to other rp communities. If you have something you'd like to share, PM one of the admins or send us an ask on tumblr.

Since there are so many new members we'd like to remind everyone that Unbound is considered an advanced rp community. As such we have a minimum word count on all in-character posts of 400 words (with the exception of letters and games). We understand that sometimes you can be close by a word or two depending on writing and word counter of choice. But please endeavor to meet the minimum of 400.

We've had so many new members and characters lately, we want to take a moment to post some reminders about Unbound rules for new characters that might have been overlooked or forgotten for both new and existing members.

If you're creating a new character, please remember that you must register your account in all capital letters. Members are capable of editing their own names through the "My Controls" link at the top of the page. New accounts not registered in all caps will be removed. (We use this as a quick reference when reviewing member accounts.)

Characters that have not been approved yet should not be used for plotting anywhere on the board. (Brief character plotting in the cbox is okay, but more should be taken to PMs or IMs.) This includes posting want ads, thread trackers and codices.

Previously, when there were fewer members, we were letting unfinished application sit in the incomplete area for about a month before archiving it. Going forward though, we're going to institute a two-week max for incomplete apps. If you are working on an app and it gets archived after two weeks you can ask for it back one time, just like any archived character. Characters archived twice will not be reactivated.

Please keep PMing your questions to Andraste when you have questions about specific lore and how it might apply to your characters. We love the initiative you all have to come up with exciting stories and interesting plots. As a general rule we don't like to restrict specific lore as long as things are handled within reason. Be creative, but be reasonable. If you have questions, let us know though PM.

While the questions area is there for your use, we'd like to try and keep it free of specific character and lore questions unless it's something that could affect the entire board. This way the questions area can be used by new members who might need help navigating the site.

Whew! We know that was a lot of reminders and not much new stuff. Thank you for reading through them all. And to make sure we know you've read them all, please respond here to say you have. While you're at it, leave a nice comment for the person just above you. (Unless you're first, in which case, compliment Andraste. She's awesome.)

This recent change for DA:I has been the biggest we've had on Unbound in the last two and a half years. Thank you for helping us get through it and for being your regular, awesome selves.

~The Staff

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
TORAN VA'AS
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:04 PM

Read and yay for new people and things. I've seriously found a place to write and have fun. Thanks to all you wonderful peeps.

Also. Andraste = badass.
^
LOUIS MONTEFIORI
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:33 PM

Read, also thanks for a rough date on the 'thing happening in Haven', saves me bugging the questions thread. Many kudos and appreciation for all the hard work put in.

Penn you're adorable, can I braid Toran's hair?
^
REID VAUGHAN
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:39 PM

[clears throat] Sorry for the 50 million timeline questions I keep asking in the questions area. I promise I'm done for now.

Super looking forward to the eventual time jump/Skyhold, so all the Inquisition kids can hang out and stuff! Thanks for the 'don't go past this point' date too. I was literally about to ask that question because it's my job to ask too many timeline questions.

[pours bucket of love over sage]

:3
^
ELENORA REDWOOD
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:51 PM

YAY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Everything has gone so good and smooth you admins are amazeballs

-cries over everything Knox does ever- KNOX U INCREDIBLE BOO
^
ANDRE LEBLANC
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:52 PM

Thanks for all the info! This helps out a lot!

Malz, you are like the most beautiful human being to walk across this earth. Thank you for gracing us with your presence.
^
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 03:20 PM

Great to know where we stand, timeline-wise etc. And there's no such thing as too many reminders!

*Heaps love on Jordan*
PM
^
VARRIC TETHRAS
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 04:42 PM

You guys are too cool.

Hez, I loved reading Cassie's app just now because I totally did. You are an excellent writer. <3

Also I love her name because it's mine, too! But....she's way cooler than me.
^
DELPHINE ROUSSEAU
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 04:56 PM

Yay! Updates. Can't wait for the timeline :3

Hez - you're amazing, honey-bun <3

EDIT: OMG I dunno how I missed Bryn. YOU PLAY VARRIC SO WELL OMG I LOVE HIM <3 Not to mention your other lovelies. You (and they) are fantabulous!
^
CYGNE DUVOIRE
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 05:00 PM

I, too, am delighted to have a definitive start and end date for Haven. It makes me much more confident about starting threads there. I'm excited to continue meeting other members of the Inquisition (including Our Lady Inquisitor)!

Bryn, I haven't gotten to interact much with you yet, but I think you do such a splendid job of characterizing Varric. Varric strikes me as a tough guy to RP, because he's already so well characterized in the games, but everything I've seen of yours so far really feels like him, to me.

EDIT: Looks likes I posted on top of you, Sol, so you get a compliment, too. I LOVE the name Delphine Rousseau! I hope Cygne gets to meet her. (:
^
ALISTAIR THEIRIN
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 10:39 PM

Yes. Information. I feel much more satisfied in general now that I have read this.

Hallowisp, I don't know you, but I love you. Mainly because your avatar is gorgeous. I'm sure you write well too... I'm just shallow. Don't mind me.
^
ALAIN SAUVETERRE
 Posted: Feb 2 2015, 10:44 PM

My eyes have seen the squiggles on this screen and my brain has interpreted them as words.

You are all cordially invited to mine and Emily's wedding. Because I'm marrying her. Because she's great.
^
MERRILL
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 04:30 AM

I hear OI throws wonderful dinner parties.
^
LYNELL ETH'VHENAN
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 08:33 AM

So glad to have the dates cleared up since I was getting worried about that. Dates confuse me, man.

Merrill you are a cutie.
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 11:10 AM

I READ THE THING, this is proof that I read all the words in the thing. Just took me a day to learn how to say something nice.

Alchemilla I want to touch you and Lynell...

I tried to be nice and it came out pervy. I'm sorry.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND