#26.75 Your New Moderators
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Feb 4 2016, 10:47 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

Meet Your New Mods!

Thank you so much to those of you that put your hat in the proverbial ring to help us out with moderator duties. It means a lot of us that you all love Unbound as much as we do and that you're willing to step up and help out. We've talked to three people who put their names forward about the duties involved as we outlined them in Dinah's previous post and they've all graciously accepted moderator positions at Unbound.

Please spread some love for Zoshka, Angel & Crim. All three of them have been around for a while now and have shown us how much they love Unbound. You'll be seeing the three of them update things around here on occasion under moderator accounts (light blue names with a crown, instead of yellow like mine).
  • Zoshka will be handling our claims and managing our Unbound RP tumblr account
  • Angel will be taking on our advertising.
  • Crim will be working on events at Unbound, including our random Andraste Ex Machina type events.

With the three of them, in addition to Dinah and I we hope will help keep this place running smoothly for a long time to come.

Thank you so much to the three of them, and to all of you for being your awesome selves on the daily. <3

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
DINAH
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 06:50 AM
0 posts
years

Thank you so much to everyone who stepped up to help us out! Every single one of you are so amazing and make this place a joy to be a part of.

Welcome aboard Angel, Crim and Zoshka! You're help is more appreciated than you know! <3
^
EVELYN ALFORD
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 06:57 AM

Congrats Angel, Crim, and Zoshka! You guys are awesome blossoms <3
^
ASHER COGHLAN
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 10:21 AM
birthe
150 posts
41 years
Mage

YAY for the new mods!!! My wife is a mod!!!! I'm so proud.
PM
^
ALISTAIR THEIRIN
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 10:49 AM

Congrats you guys <3 You're all awesome~
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 11:47 AM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

Thanks guys! I'm happy to help anyway that I can. :3

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
BELINDA DARROW
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 06:04 PM

Yays, congratulations Zoshka, Angel and Crim! I'm sure y'all will do a kickass job! <3
^
ARI
 Posted: Feb 5 2016, 09:29 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

Many congratulations to these lovely and very deserving ladies!!! <333
^
ALYSSA
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 02:24 AM

Congratulations Angel, Crim and Zoshka! :D <3
^
WILLOW
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 05:25 AM
Hez
90 posts
31 years
Rogue

Congrats ladies, and thank you!
PM
^
DELPHINE ISHTAR
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 08:47 AM
Sheep
60 posts
31 years
Mage

Woohoo! Congrats, everyone and thanks for helping keep Unbound run so smoothly <3
PMEmailAIM
^
ZOSHKA
 Posted: Feb 6 2016, 10:42 AM

Thank you guys, I'll do my best <3.
^
COLE
 Posted: Feb 20 2016, 09:36 AM
0 posts
years

Good luck to the new mods <3
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND