Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#27 - But my mom says I'm cool!, I see you've played knifey spoony before
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 11:38 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

Lousy Smarch weather!

Happy Smarch everyone! Smarch is that month between February and April where the weather is bad and everyone's sick, stressed, and slow. If you're current stuck in Smarch, we understand. It sucks.

If you're one of the lucky few that managed to arrive in March like normal, well bully for you. Enjoy your sunshine and productivity. The rest of us will see you again in April.

Thankfully, we don't have many updates for you this month which is probably for the best given how many we had in February and then the onset of Smarch. So just a few links to anything you might've missed and a couple of reminders if you read on. To combat the blues and to wish one of our members, Ferbie, a happy birthday: leave a happy thought below in word or gif form, cake preferred by not required.

Don't forget that you should be collecting soverigns when you reply to new announcements in this forum. All the ways to earn sovereigns are listed here but if it doesn't say it's applied automatically… you've got to tell Dinah here or she won't be able to give you the swag you've earned.

ICYMI: The Winter Palace event has begun. We've got an officially updated timeline, so there's dates for everything leading up to the Winter Palace event. If you have a Winter Palace thread, please make a post here with the link so everyone can keep an eye on what's happening there.

We announced our three new moderators last month: Zoshka, Angel & Crim. If you didn't get a chance to congratulate them, you can head over to that post here and do that.

▶ I sneakily added in the winner banners for our Winter award because I didn't want to wait until the next announcement to put them up. If you haven't seen the banners you can check them out under the "Of the Month" header in the top bar.

Please congratulate our winners for Winter 2016;
Male Character: Anders, played by Angel
Female Character: Delphine Ishtar, played by Sheep

And the Member Award goes to
SHEEP!

▶ Also, if you're new and aren't a member of our Skype chat, but would like to be, please head over here and leave me your Skype name so I can add you. It's nothing fancy just a bunch of nerds talking about stuff... and things. Everyone is welcome.

▶ Lastly, if you didn't catch Dinah's announcement about the newest additions to the store, please head to the store to see them for yourself! In the Character Store you now have the ability to buy a secondary specialization for your character!

Speaking of awards, remember that we have one for Special Events. So if you've got a character taking place in a Winter Palace thread, make sure to collect your achievement.

That's it! Thanks everyone, I hope March is treating you pretty good so far. If it's not, well… we understand.

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 11:41 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

user posted image

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ALYSSA
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 12:02 AM

To everyone who's with staff: I just want to say that you're doing an amazing job. These months are very stressful, and you're great. <33

Congratulations again to dear Angel and Sheep! :D

And happy birthday to Ferbie!

user posted image

Now... on to beating the crap out of Smarch... More like being eaten alive by Smarch...

^
ARTEMIS COUSLAND
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 01:16 AM

We will get through Smarch with a vengance. Also Congrats again to Sheep and Angel <3

And a happy Birthday to Ferbie too!

user posted image
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 01:47 AM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

Not sick, but this definitely is a sucky month for me.

But! Happy Birthday Ferbie!

Time to party~

user posted image

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
CASSIAN ALLECTIUS
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 05:00 AM
birthe
110 posts
33 years
Mage

Yay for Ferbie's birthday!!! Happy birthday!

user posted image

Smarch sucks a lot, but I' trying to deny its existence for as long as I can. I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED until I inevitably am.

In any case, I agree with Ayla about the amazing staff! And congratulations to Sheep and Angel (Asher is v proud of his mage husband).
PMEmail
^
WILLOW
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 06:37 AM
Hez
90 posts
31 years
Rogue

I am terrible with gifs so I'll just say boo Smarch, and happy birthday Ferbie!
PM
^
DINAH
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 07:31 AM
0 posts
years

user posted image

Happy birthday Ferbie! I never knew Smarch was a thing but I think it's quite accurate. We'll get through it, everyone!
^
ASH
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 11:09 AM
Ash
26 posts
23 years
Warrior
ASH

I second or... eighth all the things.

And here is a gif:

user posted image
PM
^
ZOSHKA
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 12:29 PM

Smarch?

user posted image

On that note, I should be making a comeback for a while at least <<

Happy Birthday Ferbie, and congrats to Sheep and Angel, and thank you all for your kind words <3.
^
CRIM ♚
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 09:45 AM
mage hoarder
51 posts
23 years
Non-Combatant
CRIM ♚

Congrats to Sheep and Angel, and happy birthday Ferbie!

(Imagine a suitable gif here please.)

I didn't think that I would have any major issues since I haven't got exams in march now, but then I got bad news at about 5 AM today so it seems determined to catch up to you wherever you are.
PM
^
CALLISTA ROGERS
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 11:25 AM

Congrats everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY
^
PELAGIUS ARISTON
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 09:07 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERBS <3

user posted image
^
ARI
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 07:49 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

Yay, congratulations to both Angel and Sheep! Also Happy Day You were Born Ferbie!

user posted image

I know I can't be the only one looking forward to this. Metal through the face and all.
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Mar 17 2016, 11:35 AM

user posted image
it's ok to be late if you have pizza, right? Smarch is the fire. It's Fear Before the SMARCH of Flames.

The pizza was my way in, the pun was my real gift.

HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND