#29.5 - 2016 Spring Member Poll, and some more RP options
CHERITH♕
 Posted: May 26 2016, 08:48 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

It's Voting time!

▶ The Spring poll is now available for voting.

▶ Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to look at the list provided of all characters or members and choose the one you'd most like to recognize for recent writing or activity. You do not have to have written with this person/character, but maybe you've admired their writing in other threads, or the plotting they're doing, or their general character concept. Take into account everything you know about the character to make your choice.

▶ For member voting, only members currently active prior to the current month are available on the list. Please choose a member you best feel represents Unbound in good writing, interesting characters, interaction in the cbox or contributions.

▶ This go-round does not include: Anders, Delphine or Sheep in their respective categories due to being winners in the last poll. I've also included more questions about the potential of a Skype DA RP as mentioned in our monthly update. I'm hoping to narrow down times/days, so if you're interested in that please check out those questions too.

As soon as we get a majority of responses, I'll collect them and post the winners.

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: May 26 2016, 09:05 PM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

I have completed the mission!

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
ARTEMIS COUSLAND
 Posted: May 27 2016, 01:43 AM

user posted image
Done~
^
ZOSHKA
 Posted: May 27 2016, 06:47 AM

MAKE THEDAS GREAT AGAIN!
^
CASSIAN ALLECTIUS
 Posted: May 27 2016, 07:50 AM
birthe
110 posts
33 years
Mage

VOTED!!!!

user posted image

now William Shatner is going to keep hitting himself until everyone else has too.
PMEmail
^
LUKA HELMI
 Posted: May 27 2016, 06:35 PM

user posted image
Aaaayy, I voted! :D ((where's my 'I voted' sitcker, though?))
^
ALYSSA
 Posted: May 27 2016, 11:10 PM

user posted image

I did the thing! :D

^
SQUEE
 Posted: May 28 2016, 05:36 AM
OOC Account
28 posts
23 years
Warrior

user posted image

the thing is done. time for luau!
PM
^
NIMAH KITE
 Posted: May 28 2016, 06:08 PM

Have we voted today?

user posted image
^
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: May 29 2016, 10:08 AM

I'm terrible at snazzy gifs but VOTED!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND