New Poll

#31.5 - Can't Stop, Won't Stop, Unbound needs your input
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 03:55 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

Earlier today I said that I'd have a poll for everyone and that's what I've brought.

Unbound is about to turn 4 years old. We moved from a DA 2 board into Inquisition about two years ago and I think maybe it's time for another update. For quite some time now I've been trying to figure out a way for us to have a kind of "Unbound Canon", with stories and choices that are driven by your characters and roleplay.

Here's what I'd like to propose.

I'd like to drop the current canon timelines and open up the board more like a sandbox, where you can play your characters in any timeline. There's still some stuff to work out with this idea but the basic concept is that:

1) We'd drop the current Unbound timeline and all previous canon decisions
2) You would be able to keep your characters/threads if you wanted - that wouldn't change
3) However, you and your writing partner would be able to choose whatever canon decisions might affect your current threads
4) You'd also be able to choose WHEN you wanted to play your characters - Stolen Throne, Origins, Awakenings? All the above and more
5) We'd run events and missions a little differently so that they'd be less spaced out, but they'd also be less canon specific
6) We'd probably have a mechanism to choose some "fixed" Unbound points but that's one of the things that'd need to be worked out some

That's most of my thoughts for now, but let me know yours please.

Go here to take the poll. GO HERE TO TAKE THE POLL. I'd like people's answers by the end of the weekend, majority is gonna rule on this one, so it's important to know your thoughts.

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND