#20 - ANNIVERSARY UPDATE, everything the light touches
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:08 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

3 Years and Counting

Even though our three year anniversary isn't officially until September 3rd, we really couldn't wait to bring you the new site skin. We hope you love it.

As promised there's been some other changes around here, namely in regards to the forum layout and the character development area.

▶ The forums have been arranged by country and there are no longer any location subforums. No threads have been deleted or removed, they've only been moved along with their home country. The biggest impacts on this is Kirkwall threads having been moved to The Free Marches and posts from the Hinterlands moving to Ferelden.

▶ The Elsewhere and Miscellaneous areas have had a change as well. Anything that was previously taking place "On Open Water" has been moved to Elsewhere. This area will serve as the combination of anything you might want to write in The Fade, The Deep Roads, or On Open Water. Miscellaneous has been removed and we've expanded those subforums: Alternate Universes, the Past and Rapidfire, into their own areas.

▶ Character Development is expanding a great deal. We are now allowing each board member (member, not character) to have a subforum in which they can plot, plan and expand on all of their characters. There's a little write up on that separately over here.

▶ We've updated the member groups in this update, getting rid of Military and Rebellion. Military doesn't really have a large impact, but in the coming days we'll be updating any mages currently in the Outlaw group to the new Apostates group (which replaces Rebellion). There were not enough characters in either Military or Rebellion to warrant keeping them, and expanding the Apostates out into their own group gives our member groups a bit more of a balance.

▶ Avatars have changed quite a bit. We've reduced the size to 200x300, so some of your avatars may need to be resized. We've also simplified the hover feature, so there's no longer any gifs and the information is a bit more stream-lined.

▶ There are still some updates to come: namely the results of member voting for August. As well as new templates to offer people some variety. Existing templates have been updated, but they're a temporary measure. (Unless you really love their updated looks.)

This is not everything, but a good look at what's been updated or will be updated in the very near future. We know we didn't catch everything, so please PM the Andraste Account or use the Questions & Feedback forum to let us know what we missed.

We really, really, really hope you love it. We put a LOT of work into this new skin and hope you love it as much as we do.

[Also: While you're here, please leave us a little note down below to let us know you've looked this over. Thanks!]

~The Staff

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
ARI
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:17 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

Wonderful job guys. The site looks beautiful! Also, I am really thrilled that I can hide cbox, since it can be distracting while trying to post. I'm very excited for all of the changes and character development board! Well done! <333

^
LELIANA
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:21 PM

user posted image

it's gorgeous, well done you guys <33
^
MAEVE LAVELLAN
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:36 PM
CRIM
73 posts
26 years
Mage

I've read the update! The new background is lovely.
PM
^
CAPTAIN
 Posted: Aug 25 2015, 10:40 PM

so beautiful
^
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 02:26 AM

Beautiful update! Thanks for all the hard work guys :)
PM
^
CASSIAN ALLECTIUS
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 05:24 AM
birthe
110 posts
33 years
Mage

so much pretty omgggggg <3
PMEmail
^
COLE
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 07:02 AM
0 posts
years

This is so beautiful. I literally gasped when I saw it. Great job everyone <3
^
LUKA HELMI
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 07:31 AM

Omai, so much loveliness! Great job y'all c:
^
ROSALIE RUTHERFORD
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 08:09 AM

You guys are absolutely beautiful the skin is beautiful things are awesome, thank you for the hard work <3
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 08:31 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

All of the things that have been noticed so far over in the Questions forum have been fixed. So I'm just going to outline everything that we've addressed here so I can clean up that area and make it ready for new items you might find. :D

----

The user control panel area has been updated and should have a dark background now like the rest of the site. This also updates the PMs, so those should be legible now as well. Likewise, the font on the tagbox has been updated to a lighter color so it's more legible. This will not change previous tags, only new ones going forward.

Codices have been updated so everything should be in place on those. And all of the trackers have been updated as well. If you tracker still looks out of place find this piece of code:

CODE
<div="c2trackerimg">

and replace it with this piece

CODE
<div class="c2trackerimg">

That should fix the image offset on those trackers.

Thanks!

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ACELINE ROCHEV
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 12:33 AM

thank you! i still can't get over this all, i love the new look!
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Aug 27 2015, 04:52 AM

As a great philosopher of our age once said, "That's hot."

user posted image

Also this guy, and thus concludes my foray into the 90s that no one asked for. You're welcome.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND