Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#22 - In Your Face, Neil Armstrong, I'm the best botanist on this planet!
COLE
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 02:44 PM
0 posts
years

Wheee read the update. My girlfriend and I are dressing up as Morticia and Gomez to pass out candy in our neighborhood so it should be fun.
^
JOSEPHINE MONTILYET
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 06:22 PM

I have no idea what I am wearing, but I know that I am going to a Danny Elfman concert in LA!
^
BENOÎT
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 12:40 AM
CAT
362 posts
42 years
Warrior

So. Fun story. Cat got a full-time job and is fiiiiinally learning how to drive, so she kind of died for a while. Buuut... With things beginning to smooth out and real life calming down, I figured, yanno... couldn't hurt to try and inch my way back into the swing of actually writing again. With this loser, no less. I'll get more into that, elsewhere, later.

Shoutout to Cherith and Dinah for hauling my slack while I've been ...growing up??? It's been greatly appreciated.

Yada yada, I'm bad at these things, even worse when it's rounding on five in the morning and I'm still coming down from work. Basically my chickens are hatching and things are looking good. There will be zero dressing up on Halloween since it's a saturday and saturdays are meant for sleeping now. Bl And only sleeping.

Can't wait to meet the bulk of you and reacquaint with others. ~
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Oct 18 2015, 05:23 AM

For Halloween I'll be putting all the lights off and pretending i'm not at home so I don't have to give kids MY sweets just to make them disappear.

P.S. You go Cat.

^
CAPTAIN
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 08:54 AM

Now that I actually have a costume for halloween and somewhere to go! I'm going to be Commander Shepard for halloween XD My girls are going to be Ana and Elsa from Frozen, and my youngest is going to be Wonder Woman XD
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND