Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#24 - Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals, We're the "Wet Bandits"!
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:13 PM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

All the Great Ones Have One

This is a pretty simple, low-key update this month.

▶ It's the most wonderful time of the year! The time of year when we party and have a good time. (That's all the time, but like this time of year comes with a pretty Christmas Saturnalia theme!

In keeping with the theme, we've had a few ideas! For one, those of you that signed up for the Saturnalia Gift Exchange should have received a PM to one of your accounts with the name of your recipient. Please read those PMs and let me know if you have questions.

Also! We'd like to host a few Saturnalia parties around the board. If you have a noble character that would like to host an event in your region, please leave a comment and let us know. To begin, Nehalenni will be hosting one in Nevarra, and Honor will be having some simple celebrations in Skyhold, given the Inquisition's recent ... relocation.

▶ You might have also seen that we've removed the Haven event - In Your Heart Shall Burn - forum area. All the threads that were in that forum have been moved to the main Haven forum. You can continue to post in them if you need to finalize threads even if the main board event is over. If you have completed threads, please post a link in the moderation forum so we can close it.

By the end of 2015, we'd like to officially remove the Haven forum from the board. In that process, we'd move all the posts from Haven down to the Hinterlands forum, and Haven will no longer be a place to play. (This will not have a large effect on open posts in Haven, they'll just be moved to a new location. It will mean that any NEW posts you want to start that might've taken place in Haven will have to occur in "The Past", while exiting and completed posts will be in "The Hinterlands".) This is just a good way for us to keep the board clean and organized. If you have questions about this, let us know.

▶ We have counted up the votes for our "Member of the Season" poll. Our winners for Autumn 2015 are:

• Female character: Leliana
  • Male Character: Zevran Arainai
  • Member: Zoshka

The winner banners in the top bar have been updated and we'll be sending out the achievements to those people very shortly.

▶ You may have already noticed, but today we've updated what was our General Chat area. It's now called "Community Corner" and we'll be attempting to use it as a more writing resource, challenge and interactive area. Don't worry though, we're not getting rid of the games area and it can always still be used for other conversations you all want to have.

To kick things off, Dinah is hosting a weekly writing challenge the first of which is beginning today. Please direct your attention over here to learn more about how the challenges will work and then check out this post to view the first week's challenge.

▶ Speaking of challenges, we're still working on new items to add to the store. We're also still getting our images, so those are being updated as we get them.

We'd love to solicit ideas from you all about achievements you'd like to see, or items you'd like us to add to the store. We're still working on some ourselves and we'll add them as we come up with them, but if you have thoughts, head over to the questions & feedback area and let us know.

Before you go, please leave us a comment telling us what your favorite holiday movie is.

~The Staff

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:14 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

user posted image

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
ROSALIE RUTHERFORD
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:47 PM

user posted image

And in addition to that, to you guys:

user posted image

PS: The Couslands might be able to host parties
maybe
probably
I don't know.

^
TILLY AVEN
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:48 PM

user posted image
A Christmas Story to end all Christmas stories.
^
LELIANA
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:49 PM

MAKER'S BREATH! ahem.

I'm member of the season and Leliana is loved hnnnnng my feels what do I do.
Thank you all for voting for me and my girl, I hope Leliana and myself will continue to entertain you, I'll do my best to not freak the fuck out all over the place for all of the winter. Congratulations to Loot and bby Zevzev.

I love you all and thank you <3.

And since I posted a Paige gif I feel like it's obligatory for you all to know that
THIS IS MYYYY HOUSE.

My favourite holiday movie is probably Die Hard. And Love Actually <.<

OH AND ILITHYIA WILL HOST PARTIES!
^
ASHER COGHLAN
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:50 PM
birthe
150 posts
41 years
Mage

WOOOO CONGRATS TO MY WIFE AND MY FAVE NEMESIS <3 <3 <3

also my favourite christmas movie is nightmare before christmas, and I watched it yesterday and had cake and got drunk, so I've basically already had my christmas eve (I'm norwegian, we don't celebrate on first day FUN CULTURAL FACT WOOOO)
PM
^
NORANO TALASAN
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:50 PM

Does Nightmare Before Christmas count as a holiday movie? If not, then it totally should.
^
NIAMH SURANA
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 02:54 PM
CRIM
133 posts
28 years
Mage

I don't really have a favorite holiday movie. The general holiday season isn't popular around my house. Except for candy canes, those are always welcome.

[I'd offer to have Beatrix throw a Grey Warden party or something but an Anders Warden party would probably be a day of silent prayer and reflection. No smiling allowed.]

And congrats to both of the winter winners!
PM
^
DINAH
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 03:25 PM
0 posts
years

user posted image

I love Die Hard.
^
AELLAI TARETH
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 03:31 PM

Congrats to Zoshka and Loot~

Favorite holiday movie would have to be Nightmare Before Christmas -highfives Birthe-

You guys are fantastic. Every single one. I'll go poke the challenge when my head isn't trying to commit murder. :)

^
Lucio
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 03:46 PM
0 posts
years

user posted image

A bad movie but my favorite.
^
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 05:46 PM

Congrats Zoshka and Loot! As far as holiday movies go, er... I don't think I have one? Probably Miracle on Thirty-Fourth Street by proxy, since that's my mam's favourite and we watch it every year. Oh, and maybe Rise of the Guardians. Even though it's technically an Easter movie. It has Santa Claus, it counts!
PM
^
CALLIDAN THORNE
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 06:23 PM

Congrats ladies! As far as favorite christmas movies go, I must select Christmas Story.

user posted image
^
ARI
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 06:35 PM
0 posts
years
ARI

A major congrats to my two girls for winning this month! <3333

I really love Christmas movies, so a lot of these are on my must-watch list every year. Nightmare Before Christmas and Jingle All the Way are 2 of my faves. And Elf, the original Miracle on 34nd St. and A Charlie Brown Christmas. But my favorite is probably White Christmas. I was bored by the military stuff as a kid, but now I love it.

^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Dec 6 2015, 10:05 PM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

I love White Christmas so much!

user posted image

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND