Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#24 - Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals, We're the "Wet Bandits"!
THE IRON BULL
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 12:03 AM

CONGRATS ZOSHKA AND LOOT~! <33

As for a favourite Christmas film... I don't even think I have one beside Nightmare Before Christmas. I usually despise Christmas movies. Pls don't kick me.

This is usually the time I go on a Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit marathon though, because what better way to spend this time of year than by losing yourself in fangirling epic fantasy and having Armitage's voice warm your heart? :DD

user posted image
^
ALISTAIR THEIRIN
 Posted: Dec 7 2015, 09:42 PM

user posted image

Also, congrats to the winners aaaaaand, prepare for some drunk goofball Bran to crash those Skyhold parties. ;D
^
NEASSA SÉVERIN
 Posted: Dec 9 2015, 03:55 PM

I am that fffff-person, who hates Christmas.

So I have no fav film.

Only old nemesis' (es?)

But I read this. I acknowledge this. I appreciate you and congrats to the big dic-winners. :D
^
MATEO LAVOIE
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 03:24 PM

Favourite movies is probably Elf, but I also love a bit of Home Alone and Love Actually.
^
BELINDA DARROW
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 10:32 PM

user posted image

A Christmas Story is easily one of my favorite holiday movies, tied with Die Hard(it's a legit Christmas movie, but none of my roomies believe me >.>) And yes, I'm still alive! I'm just currently drowning in studying for finals. Speaking of, I have a final for physics tomorrow...send help x__x And congratulations to Zoshka and Loot, y'all rock! ^-^
^
COLE
 Posted: Dec 15 2015, 02:56 PM
0 posts
years

The Santa Claus- the one with Tim Allen. I actually really like that movie. Congrats to the winners of the of the seasons. Yet again, sorry for the sparseness, hoping to be back full swing at the end of the holidays. Luff you all
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND