Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

#30 - Make Happy, Where are all the sour patch parents?
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 04:39 AM
STAFF
237 posts
♕ years
Warrior

Make Happy

▶ Helloooooo and welcome to your slightly belated June update. I've only got a few things to mention this month, so this should be pretty quick. When you're done reading, give me a comment below with a link to your favorite post on the board right now (doesn't have to be one of yours).

▶ First up, you might've seen a new user color on the board. I've added a Venatori group since we seem to be adding on bad guys (whoo!). They're pink. If you have a Venatori character that currently isn't classified as such, can you repost in the Site Census so we can get that updated? Please and thank you!

▶ We've had a bunch of new people join us in the last month or so. If you see someone online who's name you don't recognize, please say hello and check out their plotter! For all you newbies whether it's been a day or a month since you've joined, say hello below and maybe find someone you haven't plotted with yet and go and check out their characters.

▶ Speaking of plotting: I wanted to post a general reminder that if you're plotting with someone in their character development board, you can use the board name tagging system to alert someone when you're replying to them. To use someone's name use the @ and their name or [THEIR NAME] if they have a first and a last name.

Example: @[ Honor Trevelyan ] (without the spaces around the brackets)

Another way to make sure people see your posts in a timely manner is to reply to their ideas in their plotter instead of your own. This allows people to get alerts on the board or in email that they have something to reply to.

▶ Last but not least for this month (I told you it was quick!): We'll be ending the Winter Palace forum. The end date for the Inquisition's time in Halamshiral will be 3 Wintermarch, however given travel time let's expand the current timeline to the end of the month so 30 Wintermarch 9:42 Dragon.

I'll be closing the Winter Palace forum on Saturday, June 18th. This is not the end of your threads however. Any threads not finished by June 18th will move to the Orlais forum where you can finish them there. No new Winter Palace threads should be opened after the 18th however.

If you have questions, please let me know.

That's all for June. Thank you all for continuing to make this a great place to hang out and a fun place to write. <3

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
CASSIOPEIA SOPHRONIUS
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 04:50 AM

Because Neassa amuses me to no end.
PM
^
ASHER COGHLAN
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 08:29 AM
birthe
150 posts
41 years
Mage

[x] In which Loot's adaptation of common sayings into Thedan makes me laugh a lot and are also sheer brilliance.
PM
^
MAEVE LAVELLAN
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 09:48 AM
CRIM
73 posts
26 years
Mage

I'm never going to manage the alerts system, but as a trainee historian it's impressive I can operate a computer at all. The department at my undergrad was nooot tech savvy.

Is it selfish to be enjoying the Dalish v. Wycome adventure? The immediate hiss Templar, bad as the Lavellans try to work out why you'd even bring one of those is fun.
PM
^
ILOREN LAVELLAN
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 10:49 AM
birthe
38 posts
29 years
Rogue

omg crim same :|||| I'm posting again just to say that. I love team "hiss at Templars" versus the "not all humans!!!" brigade!
PM
^
ARTEMIS COUSLAND
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 12:05 PM

I have to say I had a lot of fun in the same thread that Birthe posted, so I'm just going to count the entire thing thanks :'D
^
QUIRIN ALBRECHT
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 07:37 PM
SQUEE
61 posts
37 years
Warrior

This starter post mentioning a multitude of shenanigans.
PM
^
LUKA HELMI
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 11:36 PM

I have been thoroughly enjoying this thread- nothing tickles my funny bone more than people getting increasingly angry and belligerent(also, yes, everyone does in fact hate Orlais).That being said, the Dalish + Ollie thread is tied for favorite thread at the moment!
^
JOSEPHINE MONTILYET
 Posted: Jun 13 2016, 11:46 PM

[x] Still new around here, and it's tough digging through all the characters I don't know, but boy do I get tingly when animals are safe and cared for.
^
DELPHINE ISHTAR
 Posted: Jun 14 2016, 08:06 AM
Sheep
60 posts
31 years
Mage

[X]<---- I love all my threads, of course. And this one is super fun!
PMEmailAIM
^
CHERITH♕
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 08:49 AM
CHERITH
230 posts
36 years
Warrior

I forgot to mention in my original post that for those of you that are new and haven't seen that we have an Unbound Group Chat on Skype that you can participate in, you can check that out here and request to be added. Our group chat isn't so much different from the cbox but it helps us get to know each other better and everyone's invited to participate.

I have been considering opening up a Discord chat for us, especially as I've been thinking about starting a Dragon Age tabletop RP for us. If that's something people have experience with and would be interested in, let me know. <3

To reach an admin about items concerning Unbound, please PM the Andraste account.
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
KETENA HAWKE
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 10:36 AM

[X]<---- Zoshka always writes a good post, and this one is particularly tragic. :c

^
ZOSHKA
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 03:07 PM

omg aww wish <3
my feels for this entire thing, i didn't expect it. SHE HAD A FRIEND AND NOW SHE'S DEAD.

i'm enjoying so many things, but i think special shoutout to sweet mads for the post below, i was hooked for the whole thing -- [x]
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 04:42 AM
Angel
42 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

-sniffles- mah poor bbies.

I have too many threads that I want to post here, especially ones with a certain missunderstood blood mage. -cuddles Acey-

But....probably going to go with this because AU Asher is amazing. ----> x

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
AURELIO ESCAMILLA
 Posted: Jun 26 2016, 12:42 PM
ash
26 posts
38 years
Mage

This is an excellent post.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND