Add Reply
New Poll

[C] One Day in The City, Nolani
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:48 PM

The city was refreshing after weeks of being stuck in the deeproads. Liviana stretched, inhaling the, well it wasn't fresh air but it was at least better than the air inside the deeproads. They would be here for a few days to rest and pick up some more supplies. It had been a long time since she had gone to the surface, it was probably almost time for a visit.

The marketplace was busy with people, and Liviana scrunched her nose. That was one thing she didn't miss about being in the deeproads. The people. She liked her space, and in here too many people thought they could encroach on her bubble. She would have left it to the others to get supplies, but Arialle wanted to go and unfortunately, the elf couldn't go anywhere in the city without a "handler".

Liviana stood near the elf as she browsed, attempting to seem as if she was interested in what the elf wanted. A loud voice drew her attention after a moment, and she swivelled her head around to locate it. She recognized the thick elven accent that was normal for the dalish, and her lips turned down into a frown. What was a dalish doing down here? It wasn't exactly an elven friendly place. She reached to gently tap Arialle on the shoulder to let her know she was pulling away.

On closer inspection, she could tell from body language that things were escalating quickly. She just couldn't understand exactly what the elf was saying. Another one of those. Liviana was getting tired of trying to translate people. This was three in a week! She couldn't help that bone in her body that wanted to help people, however, so here she was about to get in the middle of a fight.

"Excuse me. What's going on?" Liviana flashed her best smile at the elf, letting her gaze focus on her lips. It was a little easier to read lips while she tried to figure out what was happening.

"Damn elf can't hear, must be stupid. Keeps talking gibberish."

Liviana released a breath, biting her tongue before she turned her attention back to the elf. Licking her lips, she said slowly. "Can I help?"
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 06:11 PM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

“This is way too high! Ya gave someone I know this for a third less!” This entire place was an insult. An insult to her as a Warden, as an elf, as a bleeding Hero of Ferelden. None of those things meant shit to anybody down in this stone-ridden thaig and if Nolani could get just one or two things to go correctly, one or two deals to go smoothly, without hassling over prices, she would have left this place for the darkspawn.

Nolani tossed the written price back on the table with disgust. The dwarf behind his little table crossed his arms. His common was as terrible as a drunk's and Nolani squinted at him. He pointed at the parchment again, at the number amount printed there.

She shook her head vehemently. "Too much!" she repeated, trying not to hiss. "Here, give me." Nolani held open her hand, wiggling her fingers for the piece of sharpened rock he used as a writing instrument. Crossing off the number, Nolani wrote the number her dwarven warden had gotten the same leather boots for yesterday. Creators, she should have just asked him to come along, or fetch it to her. But she was tired of being overlooked and at the same time stared at, like she had lit herself on fire in the streets.

He denied the price, pointing again at the cross out number. Nolani sneered. The dwarf talked then, and she could make out something about... appearances and... needing to retain people. He pointed down at her feet at some point. At least, that's what Nolani thought he was doing. "Look, I just want those." Nolani pointed at a pair beside him.

He pointed at the crossed out number.

Nolani swore in elvish.

The dwarf, raising a brow, picked up the writing stone and wrote a new number. A higher one.

Nolani smashed a palm on his little table, making a loud bang that silenced immediate people around her. A shem approached then, and Nolani bared her teeth as that shem spoke to the dwarf. If she was going to be overlooked again...

Then the shem looked at her, and took a quick breath before speaking deliberately.

"I dunno, can ya?" she bit at the shem. That was undeserving, but she was pissed. "I need those boots. Ferret face here sold some to a friend of mine for a third ta price... now nearly half ta price. I need them. Then I can be gone and not set one foot back in this blighted thaig."
PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 06:50 PM

By the Gods trying to understand the elven woman was like trying to speak dwarvish. Liviana reached up to rub her thumb over her forehead, grimacing. A brow arched at the snappy way that the woman spoke, she could tell in her tone that she was unhappy. At first she had thought the woman she found in the deeproads was mental. She talked about things that didn't exist and couldn't speak worth a damn, but this elf made three.

"She wants the boots. I told her the price, ain't my fault she's stupid."

"That's quite enough, thank you." Liviana snapped at the dwarf. By the Gods, sometimes she hated dwarves and their haughty attitude. Releasing a breath, Liviana reached over to look at the piece of paper. Her brow rose once more as she saw the two prices and knew for a fact the boots weren't worth either of them. Still, it might be worth it just to pay it and get it over with.

"He won't budge on the price," Liviana spoke once more to the elf. She turned her head to look at her, and offered her an apologetic smile. She could tell that the elf didn't understand and she let out a breath. What could she do to make the elf understand?

"Aneth ara," Liviana turned slightly as Arialle's voice spoke behind her and she gave a breath of relief. Good, maybe at least the two could speak elven while she dealt with the dwarf. She raised both brows at Arialle before turning to face the dwarf. Putting on her best smile, Liviana leaned forward to trail her fingers along the table.

"Look...so why don't I just buy them at their normal price and them we'll both be out of your hair?" Liviana really hoped that she wouldn't have to spend that much money on something as measly as a pair of boots but something strange was going on and it was best to try and get along with these...weird people.

"Lethallan?" Arialle spoke, frowning. Liviana turned to look over her shoulder and the elf shrugged helplessly. "She speaks elvhen, but it is...difficult to understand. The same as common."

Oh good.

PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 06:42 PM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

The shem's face twisted, lips pressing firmly as she spoke. Nolani took a deep breath, trying to fill her lungs with patience, but Creators it was just so difficult to speak to anyone about anything in this cursed thaig. "I need the boots," Nolani repeated. She touched fingertips onto the toe of the boot. "If ya can tell the durgen'len that I won't pay his ridiculous price, I would be grateful." Nolani moved the paper closer to the shem. "This is fuckin' stupid, don't ya think?"

Her movements were sharp, precise, with restraint temper. It was an art form, and one Nolani was not directly suited to. It was bad enough she couldn't haggle charmingly to save her life.

She caught the dwarf saying she was stupid and Nolani snapped her gaze about, snarling, "I'm an elf, but not deaf and stupid, durgen'len. If ya call me that one more damn time, I'm rippin yer beard off and tossin' it in a shitter." She stood with a palm braced on the table, daring the dwarf to open his ugly mouth again.

Then a familiar greeting caught her ear, and Nolani shifted her gaze to see an elf beside the shemlen. After staring, a bit struck to find another elf in this dwarven festooned city, Nolani nodded and returned the greeting, "Aneth ara."

The elf proceeded to explain, and Nolani frowned. Some of the words were still difficult, but the primary sound and poetic lilt of elvihen was recognizable. Standing still, Nolani did her best to piece together what the elf might be saying, while the shem talked overhead.

"She's trying to buy it?" Nolani asked in elvhen, for clarification. "I don't need her to buy it. I have the coin, just at here." Nolani pointed to the price she wrote on the parchment, to try and be more clear. "A friend of mine bought it at this." Now the elf was looking perturbed, and Nolani growled her frustration.

Across the counter, the dwarf said five over Nolani's asking price to the shem. Nolani turned a seething glare upon the dwarf. Then, slowly, in elvhen. "If your friend can buy it, she can have my coin." The dwarf glowered back, and Nolani really wanted to punch him in his flat nose.
PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 07:22 PM

Liviana didn't even try to hide her amused snort as the elf snapped at the dwarf. She obviously wasn't as stupid as the dwarf was trying to make her out to be. Merchant dwarves were the worst of their race, Liviana had decided that the first time she had met one and she stood by her assement. She had half a mind to let the elf tear his head off and be done with it but to be honest she was surprised she hadn't already been thrown in jail for her ruckus. Breathing slowly through her nose to calm her own growing temper, she listened to Arialle try to speak to the elf.

"It may be your only choice if you wish to own them." Arialle spoke carefully. The elf's ear flicked slightly towards Liviana and the dwarf and she could clearly hear the irritation creeping into the human's voice and she sighed softly. And the day was starting out so well.

Arialle smiled faintly at the other woman's near demand that Liviana take her coin if she were to buy the boots. "We will not take it. You will need it more than her. The dwarves are not friendly to our kind."

"Ah, thirty-five silvers it is. Thank you so much, kind ser." There was an obvious smugness to Liviana's tone as she dropped the money on the table and swiped the boots with a quickness fit for a rogue. It was five silvers less than the original asking price that the elf had said her friend had bought them for. It had taken far longer than she had liked but with a silver tongue and wit she'd managed to haggle the dwarf down before he'd realized it.

"Here," She spoke, turning to hold the boots out to the elf. "And I will apologize on his behalf, some people are less than civilized here."
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 11:09 AM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

Nolani sneered, teeth curling back briefly. She fucking hated this. She hated it enough she had to rely on the shemlens and durgenlens in her company to easily purchase her repairs, equipment, and even food. It was wholly embarrassing when it was her teammates. For strangers? Nolani could feel her ears start to burn.

"No," Nolani told the elf, sternly. There was no argument to be had about that fact. Her money was as good as anyone's; she just wasn't going to be cheated of it. "Your friend will have my money."

Kind ser. Fuck that. Dwarf needed his face thoroughly scrubbed against a washboard.

"He can apologize for himself," Nolani growled, shooting the dwarf a final scowl. She didn't believe in apologizing for an act one did not commit. It meant nothing to receive an apology on the behalf of another; the act was not excused.

"... Ma serannas," Nolani said. She took the boots and tucked them beneath her arm. She looked at the elf. She had an easier time understanding the elvhen they spoke than the common the shems and dwarves spoke. "I am good for the money. Usually I have a durgen'len in company, and he purchases most things on my behalf. Come. Follow."

Nolani gestured as she turned around. She wasn't going to hand the money over to the shem with the smug dwarf watching. Nolani didn't dodge around wandering shoppers and merchants, unless they carried something large or a stand was in the way. Once in a less trafficked area, Nolani dropped her new boots between her feet as she pulled open her coin purse and started counting.

The silence was awkward for her. And not that they were catching all the words each other spoke, Nolani decided to ask what she was antsy to know about. "Why do they hate elves? Not that others have been kind to elves ever, but this distaste is much stronger." she looked at the elf, hoping she'd spoken simply and slowly enough to be understood.
PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 11:35 AM

Liviana glanced at Arialle, who merely shrugged her shoulders and started after the elven woman. In most matters, Arialle let her lead, especially here, but she was content to let the elf lead this time. Elvhen matters were lost on her for the most part. She knew some of the language, mostly greetings and such, but to speak it fluently was like trying to speak dwarvish. Needless to say, her tongue couldn't accurately articulate more of the language.

Watching the elf as she walked, Liviana smiled faintly. She was small, but she carried a presence that made most people move out of her way. It was nice to see, although dangerous. Her own countrymen wouldn't hesitate to kill an elf they thought was too much of a problem, if they bothered to catch her in the first place and not just shoot her down. It was why Arialle pretended to be as meek as she did, when in realtity the redheaded elf was a spitfire to the most extreme.

When they finally stopped Liviana opened her mouth to protest--she hadn't bought those boots just to be repayed--but she was silenced by Arialle raising her hand. A huff left her lips, and she crossed her arms over her chest, looking annoyed. A look of confusion crossed over the elf's face once the other woman spoke--not that Liviana could understand it--and Arialle looked to her briefly before turning her attention back to the other elf.

"....After the fall of Arlathan, we have been on the run. Either enslaved or killed by the Imperium. The durgen'len...share the same hatred as the shemlen. I believe they think we are too much of a problem. To aid us would be to anger the Imperium and...they have already shown the power that they wield." Arialle stared at the elven woman. It was hard to figure out how old she was, but she was not young. Only the smallest of elven babes didn't know what had happened with Arlathan, and yet this woman spoke as if she knew nothing.

"Where have you been that you do not know this?" It was a puzzling question.
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 12:07 PM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

After Arlathan. Sure, the enslavement of elves was well known among the Dalish.

Nolani slowed in thumbing a coin into her palm. Wait. She'd stopped talking. That was it? There wasn't... more to the reason? Casting a puzzling eye to the other elf and shem, Nolani finished counting the coins.

"Somewhere where I was respected," Nolani answered, in common. "I know about it." She reached over with her palm full of silver. "Ya learn the story as a child, but then... Do the Dales mean anything to ya? Dalish?" She looked between the shemlen and the elf.

What in the fucking hell. Nolani felt a surge of sickening fright, as she remembered it being suggested they were in another time by the human in her group. Like time travel could be an actual fucking thing. Yet the longer she was here, the more she learned about the thaig, the more other people admitted not knowing what a gray warden was, or what a Dalish was, and were confused by their speech...

The shemlen was the first she'd seen outside of her own party, as well as the elf. They had to have come down here from the surface. If they couldn't understand her, in either common or elvhen, and had no knowledge of certain words, could it be true? That she hadn't just been transplanted by magic to some weird, underground thaig full of dwarves with their heads up their asses and lived too long secluded and just happened to also be called Cadash?

Ugh. She really, really didn't want to believe it. Fuck magic. Who was responsible for this shit?

"Wardens. Does that mean anything to either of ya? Who fights the darkspawn? Yer in the middle of a blight, aren't ya? I know it because my nightmares are fuckin keepin me awake at night." Nolani inhaled and held her breath as she asked her next question. "Which one?"
PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 01:11 PM

Liviana and Arialle looked at each other, expression mirroring each other. Dales? Dalish? Those words meant nothing to either of them. Arialle hesitantly took the coin from the other woman, reaching around Liviana to deposit it into the human's coin purse, despite the protests from her. They'd likely find it thrust into their hands if they refusesd and for now she wanted to keep things friendly.

"I am sorry, but we know nothing of...dalish or this dales." Arialle truly felt sorry that she couldn't help the woman more. Too many of her people suffered now days and she didn't want to see anymore suffer. The next words that tumbled from the woman's lips gave her pause. Her ear flicked towards Liviana and the human stepped forward some. She had been trying to allow the elves to converse but at the mention of darkspawn, it piqued her interest.

"We do." Liviana spoke, she paused, thinking and then corrected herself. "Not just Arialle and I but...anyone who is trained to fight at some point will face the creatures. My band and I...we have stationed ourselves here. To protect the thaig."

Liviana paused, looking to Arialle for clarification, and she received a nod. The only wardens she knew of were those that guarded the prisons. She doubted that those were what she spoke of. Licking her lips, she spoke again. "We know nothing of wardens but...this is the only blight, my kinsman...they did a stupid thing. Breaching the walls of the sacred city. They started this...and we...are losing."

It was a hard thing to swallow, but it was the truth. Every day more darkspawn were created and more people died. They fought because they would not simply lay down and die, but it was becoming a futile mission.

"Dumat leads them...corrupted and lethal. We cannot defeat him and so the horde grows stronger."

Arialle was silent as Liviana finished speaking, her ears drooping slightly. What the human said was true. Every day they lost more and more of their brethren to the creatures that dwelled below. Their sickness was a death sentence and now even the land was becoming sick.
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 03:45 PM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

Fuck.

Fuck everything .

Nolani blanched and swore vehemently in Elvhen as the shemlen finished speaking. Unable to help herself, Nolani paced in a small line, stringing fingers through her grimy, filthy hair, causing dirt to cascade down her cheeks. This was the most information she’d heard since arriving here, partially because Nolani hadn’t wanted to believe the time travel theory.

Dumat? Only blight? The first Blight . At least they had bloody fucking knew what a Blight was. Everything suddenly felt surreal, like she was in a dream, because the realization was too wild to truly comprehend without a good night sleep. Everything was too weird. These people too strange. The darkspawn to different. After speaking to enough random strangers, Nolani couldn't rationalize this to be some enormously elaborate prank on the Hero of Ferelden, played out by a handful of mages who thought it would be worth a good laugh..

She was in the fucking past.

She was in the past where Arlathan could have happened yesterday.

She was in a past with a Blight. The worst Blight in history. What year was it?

She was in the past without Dalish. Without Wardens. No commanderie except those who were with her.

As horrible as it was, Nolani felt grateful Zevran had been pulled with her.

But into... The fucking First Blight.

Nolani smashed a fist against a building's stone wall. Shaking her hand after, she stood for a moment. She didn’t belong here. This wasn’t her world. This shouldn’t be her problem. Except the magic had spat her out beneath this thaig. A thaig… that if she remembered right, became overrun by darkspawn.

If that was the case, how would they get back? Creators be damned, she did not want to care about this hellhole.

Nolani inhaled steeply. No Wardens. "How many warriors are holding the thaig against the darkspawn?" Nolani asked, as she stepped away from the wall, fingers hooking into her belt. “Are ya just trying to hold a line, or have ya thought about killing what’s breeding them? Do ya know what's breeding them?”

PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 06:03 PM

Liviana exchanged glances with Arialle as the elf began to curse and pace. Well, this was odd. Although darkspawn seemed to bring that reaction out in most people. She cleared her throat, shifting her weight as she waited for the woman to calm down. She really wished she knew her name, that would make things a little better. When attention was turned back to them, Liviana hesitated briefly.

"...Including us? About ten. Not including the dwarven troops that are stationed. They focus more on the city, however and less on what happens in the tunnels." Liviana sighed, resting against the wall. She leaned forward so that her hands were on her knees, stretching as just a way to do something. There used to be more of them, but over time they'd been killed in some way or fashion. Or they turned coward and ran. Where did they run to she had no idea. There wasn't a place that didn't have at least one darkspawn.

"You said...what's breeding them. As if you knew..." Arialle spoke suddenly, bringing her attention to the other elf. Liviana frowned, pushing away from the wall. Her expression had become hardened, not the soft friendly face from before, but a hardened warrior's expression when they knew their options were growing slim.

"Do you know something?" Liviana paused, glancing away. She wasn't the first person that she had talked to that seemed...out of place. She was just merely the only one she had talked to the longest to get a hint of anything. Something was weird with these new people. But if she could help...

"Please...if you know something that could help....I don't care how you know and I don't care what I have to do to do it. People are dying...either through the corruption these beasts spread or being torn apart. We won't live much longer...none of us will."
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 07:02 PM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

Ten.

Ten.

Nolani scoffed. They needed a fucking army.

Ten. Was there something magical about that number and Blights? Ten was how many began with her, if she counted the events after Ostagar. Ten people went against the Blight first, beholding people to the treaties they had signed... Fuck. Much later than now.

They didn't seem to know darkspawn were being breeded either. What a bunch of amateurs.

"I might know a thing or two," she said, with a sideways smile. "I've been fighting darkspawn... " Nolani trailed a bit, nearly spitting out she'd been fighting darkspawn for a decade, and it occurring late that maybe she shouldn't talk about how she knows much. Perhaps the Blight wasn't a decade old. That would have really confused them, more than they already seemed to be, and Nolani wasn't sure how they'd take to learning about probable time travel. What year was it? "... for a while."

Well, she might know something. There might be broodmothers. Nolani didn't rightly know, but she knew something was making them, even if they were different from Fifth and post Fifth Blight.

"Yeah, I bet they are," Nolani muttered, in a quieter response to the shemlen's comment about people dying. "Their blood is poison, and the disease acts fast, and it... converts." She grimaced, not liking much to recount the horrors of conversion - into ghouls or broodmothers. "Yer female fighters, if ya've had any, they're dragged off if alive. The darkspawn will convert them, and they'll make broods." The elf and shemlen seemed grotesquely fascinated. "If it's been difficult, ya might have a broodmother somewhere around. Otherwise, we should find their main route and close them in."

Nolani closed her mouth then, and sighed heavily through her nose. She hadn't wanted to be involved. She had wanted to go to Orzammar. To go to the surface. Get her bearings. Find persons with an expert on magic, that maybe she could trust.

But it was the First Blight. And there were no Wardens. And there were a lot of darkspawn. When she chewed on her lip before she stepped to the shemlen and elf. "Nolani Mahariel," and she bit back her title Hero of Ferelden as she offered her hand to the shemlen. "I can help ya. If ya want it. Me and my friends."
PM
^
LIVIANA AURELIUS
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 07:23 PM

Liviana frowned as she spoke. How long was a while? She'd been fighting since she was sixteen, Arialle longer than that. There were things no one knew, because no one cares to venture further into the deeproads than they needed. What could this woman know that they didn't? There was a pause in the elf's voice, just long enough for her to pick up on the fact that she was hiding something. Liviana didn't want to rock the boat just yet, so she'd let it slide for now.

The next words, however, had both females going pale with horror. Was that how they were breeding? By using their own people as breeding stock? Liviana felt bile rise in her throat and her stomach twisted. How many female fighters had she seen fall? How many had still been alive? She didn't want to think about it, couldn't think about it. Liviana cleared her throat.

"Where...would it be if...if there was one?" Damn it, her voice was cracking more than she wanted it to. She could be a damn good warrior but she had a bleeding heart and in this moment it showed. Liviana felt a hand on her shoulder, a comforting squeeze, and she smiled faintly at Arialle.

"I am Arialle, and this is Liviana. We would welcome your aid. Mathais is our leader, but he generally takes Liviana's council."

Liviana nodded her head, returning her gaze to Nolani. She released a breath and straightened her spine so that she at least looked more composed. "And please...forgive me I...I have known many female warriors that have went down in this battle and I pray to the Gods that they died where the fell. The other is...difficult to stomach."

She released a breath, rubbing her thumb along her forehead. By the gods she was turning into a mess today. Liviana cleared her throat, dropping her hand. "I will speak to Mathais tonight. I will meet you tomorrow at the north entrance. It is where we have been staying close to."
PM
^
NOLANI MAHARIEL
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 09:18 AM
SQUEE
44 posts
38 years
Warrior

"Darkspawn make trenches," Nolani explained. If she was going to be of any help, or help prevent more from falling to darkspawn, she might as explain explain what she knew. "Beyond their battle lines. Or groups. Or whatever ya call them. It's... Well, fucking disgusting is what it really is and there is no nice way of explaining it."

Nolani smiled, crookedly and without teeth, in sympathy at the shemlen Liviana. As bad as the imagination was, Nolani was certain the reality would be much, much worse. There was no good way to prepare even the most battle hardened warrior to the atrocity of a broodmother. Even Nolani had faced some of the worse, and yet a broodmother made her pause longer than she would have liked.

Because of her Calling came. If she went to the Deeproads, she was certain the taint would claim her before any darkspawn. If that happened, what next? Would her ghoul have her abilities? Or would she be converted, purely on the basis she was female. This is why she'd asked Zevran to simply kill her should the song happen before she found a cure.

The darkspawn wouldn't have her.

"Aye, well... Nothing good can come of darkspawn. Whatever yer thinking, I'm certain it's worse." Nolani spoke with confidence, but not indifference. Liviana, and Arialle, needed to be informed. "Prepare yer mind for worse. And what ya will do when faced with it."

Livaina gave her a location and another name to try and form syllables around. Repeating back, until they seemed satisfied she could find them tomorrow, Nolani nodded when she thought she understood thoroughly. "Tomorrow then. Let me gather my boys."

Nolani picked up her boots and thanked Liviana again. "I'll explain more tomorrow, if I get the chance." And, hopefully, wouldn't regret opening her mouth.

Nolani was kicking herself as she left them.

Fuck me.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU Dead Before Daylight - Supernatural RP

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND