#40 - HAPPY NEW YEAR, Welcome to collabor-a-teen
ANDRASTE♕
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:11 AM
STAFF
236 posts
♕ years
Warrior

happy new year!

You've made it to a new year and that's not nothing. So pat yourself on the back for getting here.

I have just a few simple updates for you to kick off this new year, so let's get to them.

DEV CHALLENGES

Crim has put up the first development challenge of 2018 and it's a fun one! Your challenge is to create a playlist of at least five songs for one (or more) of your characters. We'll be doing more non-writing challenges this year, just to give you more ways to think about your characters. If you have ideas for challenges, let one of us know.

COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES

I mentioned in our last update that I wanted to start doing some community activity nights to get us together, doing something fun. I'd like to host the first one next week, Thursday January 11th. I know we're spread all over the world, so I know not everyone's going to be able to make it, or stay for whatever we do. But we'll give it our best. I'll start posting in Discord as that day gets closer and settle on a time. If you have thoughts about what we could do… leave them in comments.

SECRET SANTA
By now, anyone who participated in the gift exchange should have received their gift. If you have not, please let me know over PM or Discord and I'll track it down for you. And if you have received your gift and want to show it off in comments, please do! .

We will probably do this again for Valentine's Day, so keep an eye out for that, coming soon.

APPLICATIONS

Last but not least, our good buddy Milk has created a new Application for us to use that matches our snazzy new skin. If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out. You do not need to update your current character apps, that code is still in place. But if you WANT to, no one is gonna stop you.

CONCLUSION

Congrats all to making it to a new year. I sincerely hope that Unbound continues to grow in 2018 and that you're all here to help make that a reality.

Below, in addition to any other comments you'd like to leave, please give a warm welcome to our newest friend Coelacanth. And then take a moment to hit up her character Zareen's plotter

~Cherith

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
PMEmail
^
ANGEL ♚
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:19 AM
Angel
41 posts
24 years
Non-Combatant
ANGEL ♚

user posted image

FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THE ANDRASTE ACCOUNT
PM
^
WILLOW
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 05:57 AM
Hez
88 posts
31 years
Rogue

Welcome Coelacanth! I may be throwing my pirate girl at yours when I'm not coughing my guts up. Happy New Year all!
PM
^
ZAREEN
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 06:57 AM
coelacanth
5 posts
30 years
Mage

happy new year! i'm super glad I found this place and i'm looking forward to writing with you all! <3
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
PAIGE
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:27 AM
alayna
19 posts
23 years
Mage

thanks milk im gonna spend my entire day revamping my apps now smh

happy new years!
PM
^
LARA
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 06:19 PM
Alicia
15 posts
40 years
Rogue

Happy new year to all of you wonderful people <3 and welcome, Coelacanth! It's great to have you here.

Some community activity ideas that come to mind: watch a movie/show, online game (like Cards Against Humanity, Board Game Online, etc), game in chat like character-focused hot seat...
PM
^
CRIM ♚
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 08:51 PM
mage hoarder
51 posts
23 years
Non-Combatant
CRIM ♚

Welcome! And yes, all members old and new please feel free to pass along any ideas you have for writing or development challenges, I'd love to hear them.
PM
^
MATHILDE GEOFFROY
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:02 AM
HOLLY
21 posts
30 years
Rogue

Hi coelacanth! Welcome!!! And happy new year, everybody!

We should def do cards against humanity or board games online (bgo) because milk and i have wasted entire days playing bgo and some great nicknames are born from that game
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Unbound Topsites - A Video Game RP Listing Shadowplay Topsites RPG-D Distant Fantasies

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age Roleplaying Community The Omniverse The World of Tur Sengoku Horizon The Hobbit Roleplay Pokemon: Forever Forgotten UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED fugue state Equi-venture Ferocious 37th The Creed.online Code 8 intrepidity morethanstories Wait & Bleed Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU

"ETHER" SKIN BY ANNA EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNBOUND