Guest Welcome guest!

UNBOUND

Here on Unbound, our plot follows four different timelines, set throughout the canonical history of the Dragon Age. The events following Trespasser, the time of the Inquisition, the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall and the quest of the Warden against the Fifth Blight.

And So is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8.13

New Poll

zevran arainai, rogue | assassin | ex-crow
as played by becca

4" posts

group

Rogue
thirty eight     assassin     various locations
zevran arainai
i neither accept or condone the idea that zevran is a mediocre assassin. he was born in a brothel where his mother died, and he was basically raised by the workers until he was sold to the antivan crows when he was seven. they trained him and somehow zev managed to survive with humor and sanity intact!!!! somewhat. zevran ended up falling in love with a fellow assassin (helpless from hamilton starts playing in the background) but was tricked into killing her, thus resulting in some severe self-hatred and grief and zevran taking up a contract that would hopefully end his life.

he survived and accompanied the warden throughout the fifth blight, and then he made a grand show of going around and offing all his old masters and comrades in arms. zevran can usually be found in antiva, free marches, or ferelden. honestly, he's been very "off the radar" and keeping to the shadows, traveling and killing crows.

friends. zev has a very low count when it comes to friends. at least - friends that he truly trusts. while he's engaging and "open" to practically everyone he meets and pretty much prepared to charm your pants off, "friend" is a term he holds dear and you need to work for it.
enemies. there is a long list of enemies. what is an assassin to do when he has no enemies? he won't stand for a lot of things, and it is very easy to slip poison into somebody's drink when they aren't looking.
lovers i'm open to discussion. no. seriously. he is very open about sex, and if it happens to happen once and he never sees them again, that is okay in his book. in regards to current and long-term, really i can only see 1) one of the origins player characters or 2) someone he's known for a very long time

Dec 10 2017, 10:34 PM
as played by cherith

130" posts

group

Rogue
I believe Honor would never forgive me if I didn't throw her at Zevran at some point in time. If he'd like to show up at Skyhold, she'd definitely make herself available to give him the grand tour. Or, there's opportunities for them to have met in Orlais or Ferelden... or pre-Inquisition she would've been in Ostwick and the Free Marches.
She would've been a noble no-one then, but it could be entertaining all the same.

Of course if they'd never met before, having them meet after she's lost her friends,
her home and one of her arms means he's meeting a pretty different Honor. Though that will not stop her from flinging herself in his direction.

Jan 3 2018, 08:54 PM
as played by becca

4" posts

group

Rogue
So, I'm always reminded of the war table mission where Zevran sends a little note that's basically "whoops....killed the crow you were working with...hire me instead?" and then later requests the Inquisitions help in getting out of the Free Marches. I've always imagined (head...canoned?) that Zevran dropped by Skyhold afterward to say thank you. If you were okay with that, that could definitely be a meeting point for the two!!!

Because I'm sure these two would get along great, I'm looking forward to doing something! He can appreciate someone with her power, and he'd be very grateful for her help and would happily return any flirtatious remarks/etc etc.

HONOR TREVELYAN

Jan 4 2018, 05:43 PM
as played by cherith

130" posts

group

Rogue
OH ABSOLUTELY this should happen. Honor could certainly think of a thing or two Zevran could do in return to show he's thankful for the Inquisition's help.
Plenty of flirtation and innuendo to be had, because Honor is no blushing noble lady (anymore).

Jan 4 2018, 10:48 PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll