Guest Welcome guest!

UNBOUND

Here on Unbound, our plot follows four different timelines, set throughout the canonical history of the Dragon Age. The events following Trespasser, the time of the Inquisition, the rise of the Champion of Kirkwall and the quest of the Warden against the Fifth Blight.

And So is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

-Threnodies 8.13

New Poll

MODERATION
as played by STAFF

234" posts

group

Admin
moderation
♢ Feel free to ask the admins for anything you need moderation wise, such as moving threads or deleting them if you've made mistakes, archiving or reactivating characters, etc.

♢ For people looking to change their characters name, go to MY CONTROLS >> CHANGE USERNAME (under personal profile). Make sure any name changes done are in ALL UPPERCASE. If you are fixing the case of your name, you must submit two name change requests, one with incorrect spelling and a second with proper spelling and uppercase capitalization.

♢ If you are dropping a character, please include any threads/plotters/trackers that require archiving and post in any applicable claim threads (ie. the face claim and site census) to drop claims. This helps make our job easier when archiving and to avoid anything being missed in the process.

♢ To reactivate a character, it is the responsibility of the member to post their claims in the appropriate thread and link any plotters or threads they wish to revive with their request. Remember that you can only reactivate a character once!

♢ To claim an achievement, please post below using the following template.

CODE
[b]Achievement Name:[/b] [b]Character/Player Receiving Achievement:[/b] [b]Amount of Sovereigns:[/b] [b]Links:[/b] Please provide any applicable links to verify your achievement.

♢ To move sovereigns or claim sovereigns based on activity, please refer to the amounts in the store and then post below using the following template. (Members can move sovereigns between their own characters through the bank, that does not require a moderation request.

CODE
[b]Total Amount of Sovereigns:[/b] [b]Character Receiving Sovereigns:[/b] [b]Links:[/b] Please provide any applicable links to claim your sovereigns.

--------------------
FOR BOARD, MEMBER, CHARACTER CONCERNS PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT
Sep 13 2012, 08:46 AM
as played by milk

1" posts

group

Charades
total amount of sovereigns: 200
character receiving sovereigns: bug
links:
Oct 24 2017, 05:17 PM
as played by ALAYNA

7" posts

group

Rogue
Achievement Name: Genitivi Would Be Proud, Bro
Character/Player Receiving Achievement: Inez Hiroux
Amount of Sovereigns: 200
Links: writing challenge 21

Achievement Name: Knife-Ear
Character/Player Receiving Achievement: Inez Hiroux
Amount of Sovereigns: 25
Links: profile

Achievement Name: Knife-Ear
Character/Player Receiving Achievement: Isara
Amount of Sovereigns: 25
Links: profile

edit: aaaaaah i forgot !!
can someone pin my plotting thread in my dev forum? love u xoxo
Oct 24 2017, 08:15 PM
as played by Hez

87" posts

group

Rogue
I'm majorly behind with this, but:

Total Amount of Sovereigns: 400
Character Receiving Sovereigns: 200 to Inera, 200 to Cassie
Links: Writing Challenge 21

Yesterday at 08:54 am
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
New Poll